Tranmere Rovers F.C. v Tottenham Hotspur F.C - Friday 4th January, 2018, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think you'll find Lloris was 'Tired and a emotional' (one for the political geeks there)

:hugoshock:
giphy.gif

Dele, only 22 but talks really well and has a bit of cheekiness about himself...

I love everything about that video, looks like a wonderful place to play your football.

Only just finished watching the game as I had family shit. Kane’s finish was class, Skipp looks class and great to see Dele as captain.

What turning up for a 7 hour coach ride, sitting outside in 4 degrees, coming on and playing football, going home on the coach for 7 hours, getting to bed at 4am, and then training today?
Not really.

Id say rest would be sitting at home with your missus and kids and going to bed at 9 o clock if you want

Not a coach journey! On like, one of those really luxurious coaches Spurs have? Like bare legroom and a physio?

If they had 14 hours on a coach yesterday, that probably means they didn't have a full training session as they would normally. So those 15 mins + warm up/warm down were all the exercise he did yesterday. Whilst sitting in a luxurious coach for the rest of the day?

Nah, that's not a rest in Kane's world.

Team flew apparently. Micky Mellon said so in an interview.

So better to fly with fatigue, and take part in a football match in 4 degrees, than stay at home and fall asleep on the sofa with your head in your missus tits while she strokes your head til you fall alseep then..?
No mate, I have no dog in this fight. I thought it might be helpful to mention they flew. That’s all.

What turning up for a 7 hour coach ride, sitting outside in 4 degrees, coming on and playing football, going home on the coach for 7 hours, getting to bed at 4am, and then training today?
Not really.

Id say rest would be sitting at home with your missus and kids and going to bed at 9 o clock if you want
Coach ride
Bwahahaha

So better to fly with fatigue, and take part in a football match in 4 degrees, than stay at home and fall asleep on the sofa with your head in your missus tits while she strokes your head til you fall alseep then..?
If you don't think last night was a comparative rest for Harry Kane there really isn't much else to debate. You realise on ''rest'' days they still will do exercise, right?

Back
Top Bottom