Tottenham Vs Woolwich - Sun 12th July, 4:30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Legend who understood how important this game was to us the fans. Would love to see him back one day as a coach to instill some real passion into the side
another one on the legends list who we think deserves a role at the club or a statue outside. This is a fantastic club with some amazing supporters and yes there are a lot of legendary players who have graced the club and who will never be forgotten. We're still churning them out. Tottenham forever

Couldn't see the game today, wouldn't you just know it ?

But fuck me up down and sideways do I like the result :sonpoint: :allitongue::kanegoal::mourbringit::mourlmao:

GET IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great win Tottenham and Mourinho deserves a lot of the credit.

Today was about the result and despite Sky showing who they support, Spurs had the last laugh at them!

Happy days!!
These Sky bastards sicken me. We literally had MUTV for the Manc game and now they give us Judas, Smith and for a bit of 'balance', Spurs-hating twat Redknapp. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Today was all about the result and Spurs won so mission accomplished.
Good finish from Son and towering header from TA for the winner. Lo Celso has a good game and Kane could have had a couple of goals on another day.
On a negative note, Aurier was embarrassing to watch at times today, he needs to go, if Tanganga is fit enough get him in at RB.
Overall though, a great result, just need to keep on keeping on in the last few games and hopefully get a European place.
👏

2tm24f.jpg
apart from us that are working from home!

What people don’t understand about Ty is that he is so thick that there is a man on the other end of those headphones telling him when to breath. He is good entertainment though- although of course he doesn’t realise it

Part of me thinks it’s cruel to have him on there, watching him he is clearly not the full ticket to the point where I am not even sure he is responsible for his words or actions.

anyone over sissoko at RM. he offers nothing unless game is stretched
Fair points but I thought - and I'm far from being a Sissoko fanboy - that although he was shite in the first half, agreed, he was excellent in the second, especially when we were under the cosh first 25 minutes or so.

I think he, and especially Winks, who was outstanding today I thought, deserve a lot more credit than they are getting

I think that if we're going to give them all justifiable grief for managing/playing like complete cunts in the run up to this, then we should give them an equal dose of praise for how they took on this game.

Take a bow Jose Mourinho, Harry Winks, Moussa Sissoko, Son Heung-Min, Toby Alderweireld and all the others that I and many others have cunted off over the past few weeks. You did us proud this afternoon in very difficult circumstances.

Tottenham salutes you.

:adesalute:

Back
Top Bottom