Tottenham Vs Woolwich - Sun 12th July, 4:30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve got Toby as MotM, just peerless on defense and obviously the winner.

But I would love to see Lucas’ heat map for the match. He played his heart out, and I love howJosé tactically set him up deeper—he created fewer traffic jams up top and tracked back repeatedly to great effect. A combination of great coaching and playing. (And I have not been a Lucas fan.)
I would just give the nod to Lucas too, and I have found him a frustrating watch up to now. He was dead on his feet at the end, having given everything. Still not sure he is a 90 minute player though.

Lucas, Toby, Dav are my top 3 for today. Lucas gets it by a small margin over Toby.

Son also scored or assisted all of our goals, so would consider him, too, but to be fair he could have scored or assisted a couple more if he had been more clinical.

Can we have lucas play on the right at the same place he did on the left today, and have aurier permanently glued to the rb position and never crossing half?

Better yet put sissoko glued to the rb and glue aurier to the bench.

ss.png

Next level embarrassing
Why does he wear headphones?

He looks like Shaun Wright-Phillips

Can we have lucas play on the right at the same place he did on the left today, and have aurier permanently glued to the rb position and never crossing half?

Better yet put sissoko glued to the rb and glue aurier to the bench.
Can we glue Aurier to the seat of the next Air France flight back to Paris instead please?

Perfect end to the day, just watched us beat Spam 4-3 with Berbatov etc and Stalteri scoring the winner in the 94th minute.
Strangely still not as satisfying as stuffing the Arse today.
Oh, did I mention that my son-in-law to be is a Woolwich fan ?

Toby's performance was everything you'd want from a top quality CB, plus the winning goal.

But my Man Of The Match would be Lucas Moura. He was immense. Justified all the trust he gets from Jose - at least today.

Say what you want about Lucas (I usually prefer Bergwijn), but he truly is a big game player.

Last edited:
Even when Lucas is poor, you never doubt his effort. Makes me happy to see him be influential in another big game. I wish everyone who wore the jersey would give even 75 percent of the effort he puts in every shift.

Even when Lucas is poor, you never doubt his effort. Makes me happy to see him be influential in another big game. I wish everyone who wore the jersey would give even 75 percent of the effort he puts in every shift.
I think the 442 suited Moura today as he normally gets sucked into the middle, same as Lamela getting in Kane’s way, he’s better out wide

...such a poor analysis - if you think Deuce was a better footballer than Siggy, you need to get your fucking head checked, "King Dawson"..."weirdo," lol...

COYS
I'd probably have Siggy back at this point, to be honest. Now that Dele is a professional Fortnite gamer and part time footballer, we could do worse for the squadies.

Back
Top Bottom