Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

JayC1 isn't me. Just in case people are getting tired of the CONSTANT thread killing multi accusations and witch hunts.

Gotta trust ole Gibbsy.

COYS.

Hahaha, well this should be interesting. At least someone else is going to get cunted off now instead of me.

Welcome back.

Poch needs to get them back up & firing now. No time for moping around. We've got 4th place to aim at. The big worry is letting the season fizzle out. Can't see Poch letting that happen but his motivation skills are going to be tested now. Upwards n onwards.

I'll bet Swansea are quietly rubbing their hands at the prospect of this game
Lets hope that Poch does a good rallying call, and emotional boost and has got everyone's fitness and recovery levels tuned in.
I would imagine that there are a few flagging souls at WHL at the moment.

JeremyPaxton JeremyPaxton
Find my last non Spurs related argument and I´ll give you a gold star.

People seem to label me trouble maker, yet you dont see me in these pathetic threads, ganging up and abusing people in every post.

I call Brigante a scummy cunt, cos he is one.

Anyway, back on topic (I trust that whats you want right....right? LOL)

2-0 Spurs....
i do wonder what these so called proper spurs fans who gang on people would do if they didnt have anyone on here to abuse & say im more spurs than u. then they make themselves feel big & more popular by laughing & agreein at each others abuse towards the 'not as much of a spurs fan as us' posters. they got so excited when a gonner troll came on yesterday. must have sent him about 200 replies at least. exactly what the troll wants. i dont get why they want to make the troll happy & encourage them on to the site

Last edited:
This could go either way, but not 2-1.
Either a hangover loss or a fuck you cricket score trouncing.
Heard it here first.
or a 2-1 win
:sherwoodlol:

id give a couple of the guys who didnt play on sunday a run out. walker was injured so naughton can replace him. we have been lacking goals so id give sig a start. whatever happens, i think both of those 2 will be on the pitch

id give a couple of the guys who didnt play on sunday a run out. walker was injured so naughton can replace him. we have been lacking goals so id give sig a start. whatever happens, i think both of those 2 will be on the pitch
Good call, I hear Mike England and Phil Beal still keep their boots clean too

i will be biting my nails everytime sig steps up to take a free kick. id rather we had him than some of the other deadwood. but he doesnt suit poch's style.

Last edited:
We need goals so bring in Soldado and Adebayor to partner Kane upfront and drop Bentaleb and Mason 'cos we don't need defensive midfielders when playing at home.
:adethumbup::soldadolol:

Like to see us keep a clean sheet for this one, we have been shakey at the back recently, let's forget about Yesterday's result and concentrate on our great performance, I can see us winning this one, providing we get the ball into Kane a bit more and with more quality, 2-0 spurs, Kane and Eriksen with the goals

Back
Top Bottom