Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I actually think Timkins might be Audere... First time I've ever believed in a multi. The left-wing pro union politics stuff is exactly the same.

I actually think Timkins might be Audere... First time I've ever believed in a multi. The left-wing pro union politics stuff is exactly the same.

He is a multi, check out the stadium thread, it was created by Audere originally but now the created thread says Mr Timkins yet the second post is still replying to Audere not Mr Timkins.

I think the guy has now merged profiles which is funny as I sware seeing Audere and Mr Timkins having a conversation with one another somewhere.

Didn't get to watch this match live last night, so had to catch up on the goals with Match of the Day.

Funnily enough though, I only just gave the SpursTV highlights a watch, and it's incredible how many great little moments were cut out of the MotD highlights (in particular, parts where Spurs come very close to scoring). They have a limited amount of time, I know, but it looked a far more even-sided affair on MotD than it did otherwise.

Thoughts:

- Lovely to see more of how Bentaleb ran the midfield.
- So frustrating how many shots our midfielders take directly at the goalkeeper. In these instances, I could really do without the SpursTV commentator exclaiming "great shot, great save!".
- Yeah, that Swansea away kit still looks like Harley Quinn.

latest

Didn't get to watch this match live last night, so had to catch up on the goals with Match of the Day.

Funnily enough though, I only just gave the SpursTV highlights a watch, and it's incredible how many great little moments were cut out of the MotD highlights (in particular, parts where Spurs come very close to scoring). They have a limited amount of time, I know, but it looked a far more even-sided affair on MotD than it did otherwise.

Funny you should say that. Came home from the game last night thinking "we bossed that game and the scoreline flattered them"

Watch MOTD on the box tonight and looked like we escaped with our lives.

Don't think it helped that Townsends goal came from one of their attacks. Just shows how highlights cant be trusted.

Funny you should say that. Came home from the game last night thinking "we bossed that game and the scoreline flattered them"

Watch MOTD on the box tonight and looked like we escaped with our lives.

Don't think it helped that Townsends goal came from one of their attacks. Just shows how highlights cant be trusted.

Agreed, we missed a couple of chances at 3-1 (good chances, not speculative) that weren't even shown on MOTD. We were in cruise control from our 2nd goal until their 2nd goal, a very good 2nd half performance in reality.

Pisses me off that people said we were 'lucky' because Hugo made that last minute save. If you watch the whole game there was nothing lucky about that win at all.

Just shows how highlights cant be trusted.

I don't know if MOTD have some sort of policy where they must show roughly an equal number of chances but unless my memory is totally screwed up which is a possibly we more than deserved the victory and should have won by more than one goal.

That being said I have seen one or two highlights that have shown us in a more positive light than we deserved, I do think however the highlights should be reflective of the game itself rather than try and be nice to both sets of fans. Wednesday's game was very one sided.

Back
Top Bottom