TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

image.png

I think your quote should say "Cunt Lawrenson said:" Not me, but I think I know what you meant. :eriksenlol:

Fixed it..

I just saw that Mason has 5 yellow cards, is he eligible to play tomorrow? because I don't anywhere being mentioned that Mason won't be available for tomorrow's fixture.

I don't see how this could be the case. At all. But nevermind, I'm sure he doesn't try to twist every prediction into a Liverpool win...

Though for the record, if his predictions this season were all correct, Liverpool would currently be on 49 points, and we would be on 31.

Fraud.

31 points? Joke. He's not walking alone though, all bindippers talk Spurs down constantly. I bet every country has a Liverpool equivalent, a club that had a glory period in the past but has never got over it and thinks it is still the top dog.

It's funny that they think they're everyone's favourite or second team. They must be a good bet for most despised club in the country. Deluded nobheads

Is the Spoons you're referring to the one by the Everton club shop?

Like the sound of the font..saw cheap and was sold. Proper Yiddss

The spoons is literally over the road from Lime Street, it's called the Fall Well. The Font is a cool place to go for sure,if not a little out the way.

I just saw a clip from Brendan Rodgers press conference. He looks scary. What's the deal with his lips being the same colour as the rest of the face? Looks like a mouth-shaped crust on his chin.

It's actually 7 yellows. So I hope he calms down or he may miss the Cup final.

Is that right? Always thought it was 5 up until December 31st and 10 there after up until mid April.

"Technically, a player could get 14 yellows without being suspended. 4 by December 31st, another 5 by the second Sunday in April (putting him at 9, with no supplemental discipline), and another 5 before the end of the season. 14 yellows, no gametime missed."

In America, when it comes to fans of Premier League teams, Liverpool supporters are definitely the douchiest of them all(even worse than Woolwich supporters). I hope we smash 'em.

Can't see them scoring two TBH. They are struggling to score against anyone. Let's make the twat throw the make-up out of the hearse. Kill the deranged scouse cunts. (I told my mum this earlier on today, and she thought I was being harsh). Still, what the fucking fuck does she know about football? I'm proud to say I left her in tears at her own ignorance - I mean, what has she ever done for me?
tut, tut Joe, disrespecting your mother like that, sounds as though she needs to put you on the naughty step! Now, go to your room!

Anyone in need for a laugh and some headshaking

http://www.redwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=319822.0

My fav quote is this one:
"IF we had won the derby and IF we beat Spurs, we could have conceivably been fourth already."
So if they won the last game, which they didn't cause they dropped two points, and if they win the game against us, which has yet to be played, they'd be fourth so long as other clubs playing tomorrow lost. Clutching at straws?

The thing I notice is that these guys are saying it is a must win game for them, lose and they wont get CL, and that they've been alright lately but not superb. The form table tells you that they've been doing very well lately in the PL. The reality though is that they have scrapped points in games and the form table is not reliable. We are definately going to win against these lot. They think we fear them and havent twigged that we are a totally different team than they faced the last four or so times. They think it will be open but it wont be cause we dont let teams play open against us - we don't let them play how they want. They seem to think they're going to have lots of chances but I just don't see it. Who have we given lots of chances to in the last dozen games?
Also I think Rogers would be well happy with a point from this and could see him thinking of setting up on the counter against us, but as we've shown, that doesn't work either.

I think this game is perfect for us, we are more confident, fit, mentally ready than they are but they are decent enough that we wont be taking it for granted as we did a bit against some lesser teams this season.

Can they match our energy and fitness all over the pitch? Doubt it.
They have no answer for Kane and he will enjoy taking them apart.
Can they avoid giving us a freekick on the edge of their box when we've camped in their final third for most of the game? I doubt that too, and Eriksen will do what he does.

I still see us winning by 2 goals to one. But i'd love us to beat them five or six nil just to shut the insufferable arrogant cunts up. We're overdue to smash someone up.

Is that right? Always thought it was 5 up until December 31st and 10 there after up until mid April.

"Technically, a player could get 14 yellows without being suspended. 4 by December 31st, another 5 by the second Sunday in April (putting him at 9, with no supplemental discipline), and another 5 before the end of the season. 14 yellows, no gametime missed."

No, no sorry you're right. Just looked on the FA website too which also states this. Mason should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom