TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All this Kane hysteria reminds me a bit of Townsend. Looking at his 2 goals on Saturday, neither were that special. The first one fell to him from a corner and the shot goes in, but it really shouldn't have. A defender should have got in the way of that. The second goal is just an opportunistic header that finds it's way in. It doesn't even look like he meant to put it there.

I think we'll handle him quite easily. What the game boils down to is the chances we convert, as most of our matches do. We will get chances and if we convert them I can see us winning by a couple of goals honestly.
From RAWK.

What an utter, utter, utter, utter, stupid fucking cunt dickhead shitbag. Please you beautiful bunch on the pitch, roll them over and expose them for the twats they are.

From RAWK.

What an utter, utter, utter, utter, stupid fucking cunt dickhead shitbag. Please you beautiful bunch on the pitch, roll them over and expose them for the twats they are.

LOL - no offence to Andros but what he achieved for his "hype" sums up about a tenth of Harry's performances. Also, how about the other 20 Harry has scored this season?

Do people really believe that Kane didn't mean to out that header in the far corner? He was looking there the whole time and started running to the corner flag before it even went in. They are clueless.

Do people really believe that Kane didn't mean to out that header in the far corner? He was looking there the whole time and started running to the corner flag before it even went in. They are clueless.
If anyone could it'd be a Liverpool fan, most deluded bunch to have ever existed.

Heard it all from the gooners too before Saturday...We will outplay, out fight and out sing Pool in their own little backyard.

And on Wednesday we will all have to listen to how they are going to simply buy Lloris and Eriksen in the summer and win the PL next season while Spurs finish 14th.

Definitely. Might get Chadli to double up as Eriksen might be a bit light in front of Rose.
About to post this.
It isn't just that Eriksen won't get stuck in quite as much as Chadli, but whenever he's on the left of the '3' behind Kane, he loves to roam around. I pulled this from whoscored: showing our players' average positions in the NLD:

xyjj4OQ.png

Clearly, starting Eriksen there will expose Rose horrendously. So it's definitely time to go with Chadli on the left and Eriksen back in the central role. Shame for Dembele to miss out, but it makes the most sense.

About to post this.
It isn't just that Eriksen won't get stuck in quite as much as Chadli, but whenever he's on the left of the '3' behind Kane, he loves to roam around. I pulled this from whoscored: showing our players' average positions in the NLD:

xyjj4OQ.png

Clearly, starting Eriksen there will expose Rose horrendously. So it's definitely time to go with Chadli on the left and Eriksen back in the central role. Shame for Dembele to miss out, but it makes the most sense.
Mate, why can't we stick with Moussa and stick Eriksen on the right? Then just make sure Mason / Nabil put a shift in to help out Walker.

What a surprise from the 'football expert'.
62453299_mark_lawrenson_ff_header_464x81.jpg

Liverpool v Tottenham

I think Spurs would take a draw at Anfield while, for Liverpool, this is a game they need to win

Tottenham striker Harry Kane is rightly getting a lot of praise after his goals against Woolwich and he is making all the difference for Spurs at the moment.
Both of these teams are in the thick of the race for the top four - Tottenham are fifth, four points ahead of Liverpool in seventh.
Because of what happened at the weekend, I think Spurs would take a draw at Anfield while, for Liverpool, this is a game they need to win.
But the Reds are still improving - they were the better team in Saturday's Merseyside derby without creating a lot of chances - and I think they will edge this.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Cunt

About to post this.

xyjj4OQ.png

Not sure how people can look at that, and still say Eriksen was on the left...its a central position, and Lamela/Chadli is the AM helping out the full backs, along with Mason.

Liverpool v Tottenham

I think Spurs would take a draw at Anfield while, for Liverpool, this is a game they need to win

Tottenham striker Harry Kane is rightly getting a lot of praise after his goals against Woolwich and he is making all the difference for Spurs at the moment.
Both of these teams are in the thick of the race for the top four - Tottenham are fifth, four points ahead of Liverpool in seventh.
Because of what happened at the weekend, I think Spurs would take a draw at Anfield while, for Liverpool, this is a game they need to win.
But the Reds are still improving - they were the better team in Saturday's Merseyside derby without creating a lot of chances - and I think they will edge this.

Cunt
Please someone turn this prick into glue.

Liverpool v Tottenham

Cunt

Look at his fucking face. What a cunt.

Eriksen works pretty hard on the field and covers lots of ground. I don't think that we'd be that exposed if he ends up on the left. A front 4 of Eriksen, Dembele, and Lamela/Chadli would do just fine IMO.

Lawrenson: Because of what happened at the weekend, I think Spurs would take a draw at Anfield while, for Liverpool, this is a game they need to win.
I don't see how this could be the case. At all. But nevermind, I'm sure he doesn't try to twist every prediction into a Liverpool win...

Though for the record, if his predictions this season were all correct, Liverpool would currently be on 49 points, and we would be on 31.

Fraud.

Back
Top Bottom