Tottenham v Partizan Belgrade – Europa League - Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll be in the Bricklayers around 6:30 wearing a Dave Mackay long sleeved shirt. Say hello if you'd like!
If you buy me beer I'll pay you back in forum rep. Fair deal, IMO. :levystare:

Why don't you all just take a spot in a predetermined area of the bar? OR start a PM with people that want to meet and give them your cell phone numbers so you can just text each other?

Why don't you all just take a spot in a predetermined area of the bar? OR start a PM with people that want to meet and give them your cell phone numbers so you can just text each other?

We prefer the Eyes Wide Shut element of mystery and surprise.

tumblr_n0p2oylRfn1t7lixko1_500.gif

I'll be in the Bricklayers around 6:30 wearing a Dave Mackay long sleeved shirt. Say hello if you'd like!
If you buy me beer I'll pay you back in forum rep. Fair deal, IMO. :levystare:

I will try to find you mate. Best place to try to congregate is the raised area to the right of the entrance.

I don't know if I'd really like this bunch anyway. So if that's the case I'll try to cover my Australian accent and pretend it's not me. Can't do that if your phone's ringing.

Spurs should play a random number of old school hits from various genres to get the fans in the mood:

E.g.
Johnny Case: Ring of fire
Prodigy: Firestarter
Kings of Leon: This sex is on fire
Bloodhound gang: The roof is on fire
Busta Rhymes: Fire it up
The Doors: Light my fire
Take that: Re-light my fire

Back
Top Bottom