Tottenham v Pacos de Ferreira (1945 GMT) UCL 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely we could have done without using son and hojbjerg. Can also give Moura a rest (unless Nuno is deciding not to start him Sunday)

Can’t get a link boys and little bit busy, but I’m hearing Gil is doing great. Anyone comment on how is he playing ? What’s his strengths?
Played brilliantly. No fault of his own, but the talent gap between him and Sessegnon is frankly embarrassing.

Strengths are that he has fantastic ability on the ball, it was getting pinged into him in tight areas and their was never any doubt about him losing possession. He also shifts his body brilliantly to wriggle clear of challenges.

Assisted Kane with a great ball. The speed of thought is there, as is the technical ability to shift it extremely quickly.

Best of all, he seems brave as hell and clearly trusts in his ability. Not one to hide… could be the technical press resident ball player we need.

I’m hoping it will allow me to watch a few of our games in a relaxed manner
Word.

I mean, the PL quality is so high, nearly every match is a matter of such fine margins, there is not nearly this level of dominating. We all want "free flowing attacking football" but the PL is such that it is so difficult to pull off without getting smashed. This however.....this competition could give us a much needed breath of fresh air as we dare to do.

Back
Top Bottom