Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't really care.

Players don't, Mourinho certainly doesn't. Why should we?

We'll see the same shit. Probably a different sort of defender within the same system to make it even more confusing to those at the back. A completely different midfield partnership and Lucas being hideously average up top again.

Best thing about this game? When it done, it's 1 less game to go until the end of the season.

Not even bothered about watching this, got me thinking no matter how bad it got under poch I would watch regardless , it seems Jose has just threw the towel in this season already, injuries haven’t been fair to us but people pay a lot of money to follow this club and Jose is played a shit load to manage us, if he can’t be bothered with the rest of the season why should we ?
Agree 100%! Even though I am going to be throwing away money on it, I’m not bothering going up again between now and the end of the season! It’s not just the £60 odd quid or whatever it works out a game on my season ticket, it’s the £100 cost per match of travel / day out etc on top, and if the effort isn’t there from the players, don’t see why I should make the effort either.

My first thread this season you cuntz.

Anyway season is over. Just experiment new formations and player combinations. Let’s pray to Odin we will score another goal until the end of the season.
I believe the opposite. We need to stop chopping and changing and as no midweek matches stick to the same players and system especially in defence.

Building for next year starts here.

I’ll be gutted if Troy doesn’t get some minutes. I get that he’s not put it in in training or he’s friends with a wrong ‘un or whatever but he knows where the goal is.

Keep Tanganga in. He’s going to be needed next year.

Coco has been one of my favourites for a few years, but what I saw against RBL was a lot of effort and little quality.

Dele needs a rest / to be dropped. Ineffective again I’m afraid.

I’ve never had a bad word to say about either of them. But I think I’ve seen enough now.

I’m not going to bother to suggest a line up because I don’t know which 4 players will report with injuries between now and then.

I’ll still be singing on Sunday though.

Love the shirt.
COYS.

Edit:
Didn’t see Kekerinho Kekerinho ’s thread. Merge/delete please Admin Admin .
Rookie error. Coming from someone who's only ever started one thread on TFC.

Maybe I should go back to starting threads. 😂

Who's fit ?

Lloris (C), Aurier, Alderweireld, Dier, Tanganga, Sessegnon, Winks, Lo Celso, Lamela, Lucas, Dele, Sanchez, Gazzaniga, Ndombele, Gedson Vertonghen, Skipp, Parrott and youngsters such as Fagin-Walcott (CB), White (CM/DM, Bowden (CM/DM)……......

Can't see any of Kane, Son, Sissoko, Davies, Bergwijn or Foyth back.

Who's fit ?

Lloris (C), Aurier, Alderweireld, Dier, Tanganga, Sessegnon, Winks, Lo Celso, Lamela, Lucas, Dele, Sanchez, Gazzaniga, Ndombele, Gedson Vertonghen, Skipp, Parrott and youngsters such as Fagin-Walcott (CB), White (CM/DM, Bowden (CM/DM)……......

Can't see any of Kane, Son, Sissoko, Davies, Bergwijn or Foyth back.

It'll just be

Lloris
Aurier - Dier - Toby - Tanganga
Lo Celso - Winks - Gedson
Lamela - Lucas - Dele
If Lamela isn't fit. He'll probably just throw Sessegnon in somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom