Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I DONT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW.

Going to be a long second half...

I'm still shaking. My brother is a Chelsea Fan here in the US. When it started, I was smug and said: "You hear the songs and chants? You never hear that from any other team". Then when Chelsea scored, I was thinking "wow, it's gonna be another of those days" and got ready to see the forum melting.
Kane = Legend for getting us back into the game by himself.
Chadli good job for trying again, making runs
Rose is a beast for scoring that and going on on that terrible tackle when he scored.
Like I said.I'm still shaking in front of the TV.

Let's hope we stay brave and keep it the same, counter-attack with energy and believe that we are going to get another. It's the only way. We can't park the bus against these cunts.

Just park the bus and hit them on the counter…don't concede early.they are going to pressure whoever is on the ball and force us to make mistakes…we need to cal down..buckle up and take this home

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom