Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I fucking lost my mind in that half. Celebrated those goals like nothing before. I was about to say that Poch should drag one of them off at HT and sort this shit out before Harry's. But fuck me, what a comeback!!!

Laughing my bollocks off here. Let's not get too excited yet- this is Spurs. But I'm loving it right now. & the thought of seeing the smug look wiped off that cunts face & the prospect of listening to him explode mid rant is orgasm inducing.

1420041036815.gif

PLEASE let's keep this going. We should go and get a 4th and fucking kill these fucks. I know the obvious thing to do would be to shut it up and defend, but we can't let them run at us relentlessly for 45mins.

Back
Top Bottom