Tottenham v Barnsley in the whatever it's called cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On my way to this magnificent spectacle right now. If 3250 Barnsley are making the effort. So can I.
What's this, the 4th time they have played at Wembley ever?
Play off final and Football league trophy 2 seasons ago and an FA cup final before the First World War?
Massive for them

Have a feeling we will lose this.
Wonder what the team is going to be considering the amount of games coming up.

This. Every title is important. CL is obviously a bigger deal in the grander spectrum of things. But a title is a title and we are never "too big" for another title.
Exactly.
2015/16 and 2016/17 were my favourite seasons since 1991. But I am still very jealous of Man Utd's success last season. Would I change our excellent league run and Kane's golden boot for those two cups? Some will slag me off for this, but I probably would.

Confirmed quiet as fuck in the Torch. Got a whole corner of the pub to myself which may be down to my personal hygiene. This is going to be a tiny home turnout. Got spare tickets I can't even giveaway.

can't see that match is on any satellite or IPTV channels
hopefully I can have a scan round later to see, if Mrs will go in other room to watch her stuff

Streams not looking too good at the mo.

My have to watch The British Bake off & get *KAAAAAAAAAANNNNNEEED!

*Copywrite furball man

Back
Top Bottom