Tottenham player tracksuit jacket.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

that's fresh to def bro you just need to pair it with a pair of zoombas and you're riding the crest of the 90's revival
zoombas.jpg

It's Umbro's first or second season, after we switched from Hummel so 1991/2 or 1992/3.

I know this as I threw the old catalogues out the other day! Was when I was a child and actually went to the club shop before every game (when the little Paxton Road shop was actually the megastore!!)

Hey guys I just got this Tottenham jacket from my nana the other day.

We don't really know that much about it: she got it in the early 90's from her cousin who was a scout for the team. His name is Richard Fogget but was known as Dick or Dickky Fogget. Apparently the jacket was a part of at tracksuit worn by the Tottenham players. The jacket is in perfect condition newer worn by anyone since she got it in the early 90's. If anyone has a clue where, when and who wor the jacket please leave a message. Thanks.
bJIYMFT.jpg
Iwdrdrs.jpg
WJsAXMs.jpg
TuCUcTl.jpg
xnrsCsR.jpg
nmLO1a1.jpg

That jacket is the fucking tits.

Give it to me you little slag.

I have the same jacket. I bought it in 92/93 in Melbourne and thought I was a fucking legend at the age of 17 kicking around in it. came with plain blue tracksuit pants which you could still get away with today. I threw the pants out a few years ago regrettably. I think I paid about 180 dollars for it.

I thought I lost it out on the lash at 18 but it turned up in my bedroom wardrobe at my mum's place 20 years later. Hasnt been worn since.

Wonder how much I could get for it on eBay.

I seem to remember Erik Thorstvedt wearing something like that. Probably wrong.
I definitely remember him in something like that. Must be from around 91 92 season, the last time I remember seriously been in love with an entire Spurs team. That FA Cup team could so no wrong in my eyes, each player was pure class. Gazza was beaut, Lineker scored from anywhere in the box, Paul Walsh with his flowing locks, Steve Sedgley....man I'm surprised I can even remember these names. Soon after we had Klinsmann and I was sold as a Spurs man. The results didn't matter to me when I was 13, it was all about watching Spurs.

Anyway that jacket is class and I'd buy it and wear it even now. Too many memories...

I definitely remember him in something like that. Must be from around 91 92 season, the last time I remember seriously been in love with an entire Spurs team. That FA Cup team could so no wrong in my eyes, each player was pure class. Gazza was beaut, Lineker scored from anywhere in the box, Paul Walsh with his flowing locks, Steve Sedgley....man I'm surprised I can even remember these names. Soon after we had Klinsmann and I was sold as a Spurs man. The results didn't matter to me when I was 13, it was all about watching Spurs.

Anyway that jacket is class and I'd buy it and wear it even now. Too many memories...

Yep it makes me think of Justin Edinburgh being interviewed on top of the open topped bus after the cup win - think it was Granstand or something similar, followed the bus with the cup on route to the town hall.
The streets were lined with flag waving Spurs fans, remember the commentator saying something along the lines of 'they love a cup celebration round here'.....sadly not heard anywhere often enough since.
I was that sad I taped it, good old VHS.

Back
Top Bottom