Tottenham player tracksuit jacket.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey guys I just got this Tottenham jacket from my nana the other day.

We don't really know that much about it: she got it in the early 90's from her cousin who was a scout for the team. His name is Richard Fogget but was known as Dick or Dickky Fogget. Apparently the jacket was a part of at tracksuit worn by the Tottenham players. The jacket is in perfect condition newer worn by anyone since she got it in the early 90's. If anyone has a clue where, when and who wor the jacket please leave a message. Thanks.
bJIYMFT.jpg
Iwdrdrs.jpg
WJsAXMs.jpg
TuCUcTl.jpg
xnrsCsR.jpg
nmLO1a1.jpg

Ah, looks like the early '90s had another late night!!
....When I look at that, I immediately think STEVE SEDGELY!

Last edited:
That jacket predates the adoption of the full badge for the shirt, which didn't start until the kit made by Pony. It's the badge on the front that's the one that was on the shirt at the time and the most likely time period is around 1991-1993, or the following couple of years at a push.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom