Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've just seen the bookies odds for the game, 3/1 Spurs! With Woolwich 4//5, and the draw 3/1. I thought Woolwich would be favourites, but not Spurs being that high.
If you think we won't lose, you can double your money by backing Spurs and the draw.
E.g. £5 Spurs win and £5 the draw, gives £20 back

Here is what is going to happen - They will be 2-0 up come half time :ange-facepalm2:
This place will be toxic :avbhumph::avbfu::mourfinger::dohertyshrug:

Brennan, Richie and Werner will come on at half time - we quickly make it 2-1 with a header from Richie :richlips: Brennan then makes it 2-2 within minutes - the ground is suddenly alive again :mickyarm:

The nerves are kicking in for the scum - they are playing not to lose now - its still 2-2 on the 85th minute - Werner has it on a plate but fulffs it - Was that our chance? :ange-hands-head:
89th minute Richie is through on goal - the ground goes silent - he goes round the keeper and taps it in the net 3-2 ! Scenes in the stands as the pigeon gets all funky , gooners making a run down the high road , Saka is limping - Ange give Lego head the "mate" ref blows the final whistle , better luck next year you south London nomad cheating cunts!
:ange-arms:
sounds exciting
but i my heart would love it more if we be up 10-0 at half time

I've just seen the bookies odds for the game, 3/1 Spurs! With Woolwich 4//5, and the draw 3/1. I thought Woolwich would be favourites, but not Spurs being that high.
If you think we won't lose, you can double your money by backing Spurs and the draw.
E.g. £5 Spurs win and £5 the draw, gives £20 back
Or be doubly disappointed if we lose...

Back
Top Bottom