Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:royaltongue:

Let’s pray this bellend isn’t scuttling about in MF and Porro starts. Agree re: Davies, let him tuck in behind the CB’s and cover, don’t push him into the middle third
Davies is a worry! I’d play the 3 CBs and kulu lwb. 3 in midfield and son and rich up top. Porro rwb will provide with. If Davies plays and he is asked to play the destiny inverted role then we will get everything we deserve. Keep him back alongside the other two and let the wingers provide the width. Davies in midfield is a nightmare and goons will be all over him.

As I've made my peace with this game coming at the wrong time for us.

The only thing I'll be upset about is if we don't leave that pitch having played like our lives depended on it.

It's 90mins top stop those cunts winning the league.

We do everything possible - with the weapons we do have - to stop them from winning.

And throw in some dirty tricks, shithousing, pinching, bad mouthing their mums etc.

I don't fucking care.

Need to be fucking animals.

Davies is a worry! I’d play the 3 CBs and kulu lwb. 3 in midfield and son and rich up top. Porro rwb will provide with. If Davies plays and he is asked to play the destiny inverted role then we will get everything we deserve. Keep him back alongside the other two and let the wingers provide the width. Davies in midfield is a nightmare and goons will be all over him.
Agree, ditto Royal. Lunacy to try and get both to cut inside, they will exploit us and it will be game over by HT.

I read it's been 36 years since they won back to back games at ours?

is that true!?
giphy.gif

if we lose its because of you:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Vic
Porro
Cuti
Mickey
Davies
Roddy
Sarr
Madders
Johnson
Richy
Son
lineup code
[lineup]
Vic
Porro Cuti Mickey Davies
Roddy
Sarr Madders
Johnson Richy Son
[/lineup]

Deki and Werner will be good subs once they start to tire.

Would love a win ofc but reckon this has Desmond written all over it!

Just take it ten minutes at a time.

If we concede in the first ten minutes it'll be the impossible job.

The longer it goes on being 0-0 the more anxious the Woolwich players will get and the more risks they'll take.

It would have been much better if City played before the Woolwich match to be breathing down their necks.....but once again, the schedule favours Woolwich.

Back
Top Bottom