Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho being a cunt already and we are still a good few days away, favourites my arse who's he kidding with his massive resources, the guy just openly lies.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...ic-suspended-says-jose-mourinho-10066983.html
It's like he thinks he's being so clever... but who (including him) actually believes that for a minute?
They are overwhelming favourites, and will no doubt point to the 5-3 and 2008 as 'revenge missions'...
Luckily we also have 18 or so years of hell from them to 'make up for'... the revenge from our end hasn't even begun to even itself out!

It's like he thinks he's being so clever... but who (including him) actually believes that for a minute?
They are overwhelming favourites, and will no doubt point to the 5-3 and 2008 as 'revenge missions'...
Luckily we also have 18 or so years of hell from them to 'make up for'... the revenge from our end hasn't even begun to even itself out!
I hope we make so much noise that it becomes WHL when it's rocking :pochohshit:

What’s the difference between .... Paulinho and Ryan Mason?

I did like this:
"What’s the difference between.... Paulinho and Ryan Mason?"

Ok, Jose.

I know Jose on full troll mode, maybe swap Paulinho for Hazard, seems fair to me.

Matic has had his ban reduced to 2 games. Twat decision but he still misses the final and I always see him as a major player for them.
Matic has been the key player this season, sets the tempo of their team. Jose on Sky arguing against his dismissal and the appeal all show how much of a difference he makes & the back up cunt is injured also. Also out is Ivanovich ( spelling ) so lots of +++. Still not favorites, but it all helps

Why does everyone think Ivanovic is out? He hasn't been sent off recently has he? And he doesn't have 10 bookings either.

Bit confused?

No mention of Ivanovic being suspended on the Premier League website, and in an article in the Evening Standard today Moo says spurs are favourites now with Matic being out. The article also says Mikel is injured but again nothing about Ivanovic.

Back
Top Bottom