Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will need to be at our best to win it. Even in 2008 I thought avram grant's ineptitude was a factor in our win.

Then again we stuffed mourinho's lot 5-3 so anything's possible!
Grant was certainly a factor in 08 yes. In fact I remember one paper the next day went with it's back page as a picture of Grant looking unhappy with the headline 'THE PUZZLED ONE'. Obviously it would have been too much for them to present the story as Spurs doing well...

Anyone have predicted team for Chelsea with Ivanovic and Matic out, massive losses for them plus with Fabrigas hitting abit of a rough patch should hopefully aid spurs in smashing them :dude:

Just been offered a ticket in a really good spot (practically where I was last time we won the cup) but for ) £200.

Almost certainly more than they paid for it but she is a friend of a friend so I can at least trust it's legit.

Ah choices choices!

Just been offered a ticket in a really good spot (practically where I was last time we won the cup) but for ) £200.

Almost certainly more than they paid for it but she is a friend of a friend so I can at least trust it's legit.

Ah choices choices!
Didn't know Barca made the Copa del Rey final already?

Ah choices choices!
£230`s the cheapest i`ve been offered.
Knocked it back, refuse to pay that type of money and can`t afford to anyway.

Ah choices choices!

Cheapest face value is about £40 (although they all cost another £5 at least with 'booking fees' and postage) but, if you don't have a ticket when there are 20,000 more people who want a ticket then the face value could be 1p and it's still irrelevant.

If you have the money then £200 to see us in a cup final is cheap I think. All the agent sites are £400ish for Spurs end and even Chelsea £200-250.

Hope you're enjoying watching us win either way!

Big article in the free magazine that Spurs send out about how excited Christian Eriksen is to be playing at Wembley for the very first time..........he's obviously got a terrible memory :sherwoodwtf:

Anyone have predicted team for Chelsea with Ivanovic and Matic out, massive losses for them plus with Fabrigas hitting abit of a rough patch should hopefully aid spurs in smashing them :dude:

Matic was garbage in the 5-3. Kane and Eriksen ran him raged.
Wouldn’t have been surprised to see Mourinho play Ramires (who always gives us a hard time) or Mikel anyway.

Speaking of Mikel, it seems Mourinho has forgoten him breaking Arteta's shin pad this time last year.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/hypocrisy-jose-mourinho-blasts-ashley-5214358

Edit: Scratch that, Mikel is showing as injured on Physio room, so Ramires will start I reckon.

Last edited:
Reading the article on the standard website it says Mikel is out as well, so Ramires will probably have to play as the DM. Eriksen in the middle toying with him would be delightful.

Going up Wembley looking to buy a ticket up there etc, long shot I know. Anybody got any idea what the pubs will be like around kick off time as I'll have to run back to one if I cant get a ticket nearer the ground? i.e. letting fans back in to the pub etc.

Back
Top Bottom