Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier should have been out club 3 years ago. Lenglet is shit, royal is even worse. Why are we helping barca financial problems? Terrible scouting.
Lenglet was the least of our problems today. He played alongside 3 clowns (Sess, Dier, Lloris) and was the only one that looked alright.

All our managers are being set up to fail so it won’t be long before we can’t attract any decent fucker.

Levy OUT

In the summer most of us thought our acquisitions on top of finishing 4th last season would improve us.

Nobody was looking at who Woolwich were buying and saying they will beat us twice and be miles ahead of us. I am happy to be shown the posts that were predicting all this.

What is it that people think any new owner will do so differently from ENIC/Levy?

On Conte I am in agreement. 15 million pound per year for no ad valorem.

In the summer most of us thought our acquisitions on top of finishing 4th last season would improve us.

Nobody was looking at who Woolwich were buying and saying they will beat us twice and be miles ahead of us. I am happy to be shown the posts that were predicting all this.

What is it thst people think any new owner will do so differently from ENIC/Levy?

Obviously no guarantees with any owner….but we’ve done the Levy/ENIC way long enough.

Time for a change.

What is it thst people think any new owner will do so differently from ENIC/Levy?
Because for the price that the club is being sold for, it's an almost certainty that the people that will buy it won't do so because of the profit. They'll need decades to recoup their investment in that case.

Back
Top Bottom