Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought our fans were shocking today as well as the team, we only made any noise when we were goaded by the pikeys. Atmosphere was awful, most disappointing thing for me.

It's also fairly safe to assume that if there were any remaining members of the board supporting Sherwood, they've got little to no remaining case now if they're indeed still behind him. In that meeting with Levy, it will be very hard for him to hold his head up and defend losing to West Ham and Woolwich twice in just over half a season, especially since they both knocked us out of the domestic cups. The critics who will inevitably continue to mock our revolving managerial door without considering possible rationale as to why will also look even more like utter buffoons.

Who was supporting him though? People keep making statements like this, as if any rational person ever saw him as a long term solution.
I must have missed the posts where people proclaimed him as a sensation.
Name names....

JGdZ5B3.jpg

Christ

Thought our fans were shocking today as well as the team, we only made any noise when we were goaded by the pikeys. Atmosphere was awful, most disappointing thing for me.
To be fair, there was little on show to get excited about.
the game was disjointed, apathetic and lacking in passion, and the support probably felt the same way. Once Kaboul went off, it was obvious that the kind of passion and effort that Stoke put in last week was never going to materialise.

My Mrs " Are we still going out for a meal tonight" how about FUCK OFF.
Don't let this shit affect your personal life, mate. I used to get pretty worked up myself but lately have realised that it rains largely pointless to spit venom in those around you because those overpaid mercenaries couldn't be bothered. And they'll get paid irrespective, remember.

Who was supporting him though? People keep making statements like this, as if any rational person ever saw him as a long term solution.
I must have missed the posts where people proclaimed him as a sensation.
Name names....

Note the "if," merely speculating and nothing more.

Can we just start a team that will play with their hearts on their sleeves against Villa? I don't care if they're not our best 11 quality wise as long as we throw everything at it and play likes it's a cup final.

Lloris;
Walker (Please be fit), Dawson, Vlad, Fryers;
Sandro, Bentaleb;
Pritchard, Eriksen;
Kane, Bobby;

Can we just start a team that will play with their hearts on their sleeves against Villa? I don't care if they're not our best 11 quality wise as long as we throw everything at it and play likes it's a cup final.

Lloris;
Walker (Please be fit), Dawson, Vlad, Fryers;
Sandro, Bentaleb;
Pritchard, Eriksen;
Kane, Bobby;

Chadli for that spanish guy you have up front who is supposed to be some kind of 'goal' poacher or somethin

Back
Top Bottom