Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, is 6th good enough for us to get in the Europa (with a point next week) regardless of what happens at Wembley, or only if you-know-who win?

Didn't watch the game (have it recorded for tonight though)

Could someone please summarise in a few lines how we played and whether the score is indicative of performance

Thanks in advance. Much love
Wouldn't waste your time watching it to be fair. Horrible performance, wasn't even a close 2-0, should have been 10-0 had we not had super Hugo. Literally had NOTHING going forward.

Manure losing 1-0 at home to the team we put 5 past
funny game - isn't it?

without the laughing bit

Sunderland were awful against us, since that performance they've been playing fantastically. Trust us to give a team in a kick up the arse in a round about way.

WHAT A BUNCH OF USELESS BOTTLING CUNTS.
Never in my years of Supporting Spurs have I seen a side with less passion, or pride. This lot couldnt give a FUCK about the fans. They don't hurt, they don't care, they can all (apart from Lloris & Eriksen) fuck right off and never come back.
They know fuck all about playing for Spurs, no matter what happens or where we are in the league, you have to turn up against Woolwich, Spam and Chelsea. This lot couldn't be arsed to turn up in any of them. Lost 3 against Woolwich, lost 3 to the worst Spam side in years and got thumped 4-0 to Chelsea.
Despite how Shit Spam are, their players still knew what this game means to their fans and stepped up.
I've seen worse Spurs teams than this but never seen a team with more bottlers in it than this one.
I was talking with a mate today about the season we had to go to Oldham to get a win to avoid relegation, 93 I think, and yet this season is far worse than that one. We never got thumped in that season and yet we've 6-0, 5-0 4-0 and 3 defeats to the two teams we cant lose to this season.
This is without doubt the lowest i've ever felt as a Spurs fan..
Spam fans were singing Tim Sherwood we want you to stay.. Summed it up for me..
FUCK THE LOT OF EM...

Never in my years of Supporting Spurs have I seen a side with less passion, or pride. This lot couldnt give a FUCK about the fans. They don't hurt, they don't care, they can all (apart from Lloris & Eriksen) fuck right off and never come back.
They know fuck all about playing for Spurs, no matter what happens or where we are in the league, you have to turn up against Woolwich, Spam and Chelsea. This lot couldn't be arsed to turn up in any of them. Lost 3 against Woolwich, lost 3 to the worst Spam side in years and got thumped 4-0 to Chelsea.
Despite how Shit Spam are, their players still knew what this game means to their fans and stepped up.
I've seen worse Spurs teams than this but never seen a team with more bottlers in it than this one.
I was talking with a mate today about the season we had to go to Oldham to get a win to avoid relegation, 93 I think, and yet this season is far worse than that one. We never got thumped in that season and yet we've 6-0, 5-0 4-0 and 3 defeats to the two teams we cant lose to this season.
FUCK THE LOT OF EM...

They should be careful what they wish for, they may end up getting him!

OMFG i've just seen the goal from the free kick.. Are you fucking kidding me????
Chelsea want Paulinho for how much??? I tell you what, fucking have him.
I hope this performance has cost THE LOT of them a place in their respective world cup teams..
I hope they all have to sit at home and watch it on the TV crying their fucking eyes out, and then maybe they could see how it feels to be fucked off beyond belief.

FUCK THE LOT OF EM...
Sums up my feelings on ps3 fifa one of the best squads in the pl but in reality no passion or pride plus our expectations before the season and the ugly football under avb and youve got the worst season to remember if you are under 30

Well, if there is one positive to come from this latest embarrassment it's, Spam will probably keep boring fat head allardyce.
After all he has won 3 cup finals this season..

It's also fairly safe to assume that if there were any remaining members of the board supporting Sherwood, they've got little to no remaining case now if they're indeed still behind him. In that meeting with Levy, it will be very hard for him to hold his head up and defend losing to West Ham and Woolwich twice in just over half a season, especially since they both knocked us out of the domestic cups. The critics who will inevitably continue to mock our revolving managerial door without considering possible rationale as to why will also look even more like utter buffoons.

My Mrs " Are we still going out for a meal tonight" how about FUCK OFF.

My Mrs " Are we still going out for a meal tonight" how about FUCK OFF.

Haha my Mrs just cheered Dzeko's goal. I told her there's no way I'm going out for a meal if Everton win tonight as her mates husband is a boring Wanky Liverpool plastic.
I said it would be best not to go out coz if he mentioned football I'd stab the Cunt in the eye with my Fork, but now I guess he's going to be pissed off too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom