Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On my birthday this one. I expect a response. Biss not being selected for international duty should give him a kick up the arse. Hopefully Van de Ven is back.

I’m playing in a tournament at Hotspur Way this Thursday, proper excited for it.
Enjoy your tournament and hope we can register a win for your birthday :)

I think i'd go for a UBER. probably about £20 and the quickest option. Walking to seven sisters is about 40mins.

Have you ever done it on a match day during peak Saturday afternoon/evening traffic?

I struggle to imagine it being a smooth, cheap option.

Regular match going fans:

I’m going to Matilda in the Cambridge theatre in the Covent Garden area at 7:30.

Will i make it on time? 😳
I expect to be home in Kent at least half an hour before then.
I usually jog from my seat to Tottenham Hale to get ahead of the crowd.

This will upset some, but I don't think the over 65s should get a concession. On average, the retired actually have more disposable income than the pre-retired population. Those who favour senior concessions favour the working age population (and kids, or rather families) subsidizing them.

I do think the club should have a better offer for young fans.
Both older and younger imho.

Is it really any different to the beginning of the season?
Struggled to break down Sheff Utd, 9 man Liverpool, Man United, Brentford away, Luton away (with 11 men in the first half)
I think people somewhat overrated our first 10 games as nobody really saw 8 wins and 2 draws.
But they weren't all as pretty as people said.
The football in thr first quarter of the session was far better and that's not just because the results went our way.
It was quicker and there was far more pass and move. We zipped the ball around with a far more confident way.

Its slow and predictable now

He's got a point tbf
No he hasn't. Its a football forum where the people comment, analyse, and give their opinion on the team and club.

If you used that statement to anybody that gives their opinion then there wouldn't be a forum would there ?

Or do you want a forum where you are only allowed posts that praise the team and club ?

Back
Top Bottom