Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On paper it's a good game to get us back to winning ways.
Sadly it could go either way.

The football is starting to become tiresome which is such a shame because early on in the season we were playing some beautiful football.

Don’t watch it then.

Go and do some volunteering and give back to your local community. You will feel much better.

Regular match going fans:

I’m going to Matilda in the Cambridge theatre in the Covent Garden area at 7:30.

Will i make it on time? 😳
Leave ground at 5pm.
Walk to Seven Sisters tube station, about 35 minutes.
Tube to Covent Garden (change at Finsbury Park), about 30 minutes.
Let's say 1 hour and 15 minutes. You should at Covent Garden by 6:15.

Regular match going fans:

I’m going to Matilda in the Cambridge theatre in the Covent Garden area at 7:30.

Will i make it on time? 😳

Yeh you should be fine...... I'd probably just walk to Seven Sisters; get on the Vic line and change at Kings X.

(Picadilly line is slower)

They win if we have a, 'here, let me pass the ball to you, kind opponent, out from our defence' sort of day.

If we can manage to cut that shit out, we'll be ok.

On paper it's a good game to get us back to winning ways.
Sadly it could go either way.

The football is starting to become tiresome which is such a shame because early on in the season we were playing some beautiful football.
Is it really any different to the beginning of the season?
Struggled to break down Sheff Utd, 9 man Liverpool, Man United, Brentford away, Luton away (with 11 men in the first half)
I think people somewhat overrated our first 10 games as nobody really saw 8 wins and 2 draws.
But they weren't all as pretty as people said.

Back
Top Bottom