Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He got dispossessed? That is rather shocking...
About Lamela/Townsend. I thought Townsend played fantastic today. Wouldn't have been mad that Townsend got subbed off for Lamela, but Townsend for Chadli? I didn't like that one bit.
When I saw Chadli coming on I thought "oh good move, on for Siggy on the left"
Was shocked to see Townsend come off.

Last edited:
Yeah that didn't go well:paulinhofacepalm::dempsey::avbfacepalm:

Yeah.

Sorry for that.
But ND is relevant again with their coach.
They have that sorted out. Kinda hurts when you lose a very good QB though.
At least you don't have to suffer through UT.
Oklahoma will score for fun, misery awaits me.

This is site is my refuge.

1G86dPo.jpg

Average positions were interesting.

Yeah.

Sorry for that.

Haha I'm a Bama fan, helps ease the disappointment that ever arises from being for Spurs.

Yeah.

Sorry for that.

Our QB is about as effective as Emile Heskey, if Heskey had a leg amputated after a freak skiing accident

Got kicked out of a pub during the game in Queenstown last night for squaring up to a utd fan for using the words "Jewish cunt".

Glad as I probably would of got my head kicked in, lol.
Well done you stood your ground and then found a new patch!

Mourinho calling Vertonghen a disgrace. Fucking hell Jose, have you ever met Drogba, Robben and John Terry. Get a fucking grip.

Yes the red card, when Torres received it, was bollocks. But howabout when Torres clawed at Vertonghen's face? What a shower of cunts that club is.
here's the thing.

The papers today are reporting "jose calls Vertonghen cheat". Not "Torres claws vertonghen's face". Whether it makes him seem like a cunt or not, Maureen has deflected attention away from torres going at Vertonghens face, meaning that should the FA pick up on it, there is no clamour from for them throw the book at him to protect the children and their fragile morality. So, if the FA picks up on it, he gets an extra 3 games ban for violent conduct, not an extra 5 for being a cunt.

whatever else he is, Maureen is an expert when it comes to playing that game.

Just watched the game after missing it yesterday. I though we played relatively well especially first half. Referee was terrible. We clearly needed a Sandro beasting in the 2nd. Hugo is immense and Soldado needs to find that goal.

Also, how someone who has managed Drogba can ever say what that silver cunt said astounds me.

should the FA pick up on it, there is no clamour from for them throw the book at him to protect the children and their fragile morality. So, if the FA picks up on it, he gets an extra 3 games ban for violent conduct, not an extra 5 for being a cunt.

Can the FA take any retrospective action, seeing as the ref booked him during the game?

here's the thing.

The papers today are reporting "jose calls Vertonghen cheat". Not "Torres claws vertonghen's face". Whether it makes him seem like a cunt or not, Maureen has deflected attention away from torres going at Vertonghens face, meaning that should the FA pick up on it, there is no clamour from for them throw the book at him to protect the children and their fragile morality. So, if the FA picks up on it, he gets an extra 3 games ban for violent conduct, not an extra 5 for being a cunt.

whatever else he is, Maureen is an expert when it comes to playing that game.

and it's yet another reason why I detest the media. Too fucking gutless to call him out. Sure loads of stills but not a single person face to face and now a big circle jerk over him calling Vertonghen out for something he wasn't even doing anyway

Back
Top Bottom