Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm talking over the season, we are top four in the league, but we must be close to bottom four for goals conceded.

Mate, it's not hard to find.

Only City, Liverpool, Villa, Man Utd and Everton have conceded less

And we've played a game more than three of them. And spent most of the season without our strongest back four, having to play full backs at centre back..

Now we go live to the dentist's...

GF_ah3TWAAAQT0b

Well that did not go as many on here expected and that was a struggle. Despite problems with streams I saw most of the match including all the goals. I thought from the way Johnson hit the shot upwards that he had put it over but fortunately he was close enough to the goal to hit the roof of the net. Still got the problem with defending corners and perhaps time to retaliate at the other end.
Relieved we got 3 points which we needed with the fixtures tomorrow with the 4 closest teams to us playing each other. Either we gain on those above or draw away from those just below us. Another week for those trying to get full fitness back after injury or International tournament to improve. Hope it will be easier next week but Wolves are no easy team.

I thought we had the better end of the last 15-20 mins of the 1st half where we missed numerous chances.

In terms of minutes of dominance wasnt far off being even overall.

We forced just as many turnovers as they did. We just need to better for longer.

It was messy and all over the place at times but I couldn't give a fuck because we sent them packing at the last minute. Seconds away from cheering their team for having kept us at bay, they now travel home, back to the land of pigeon-shit pebbles and a heavily pissed-in grey ocean; distraught; wondering how they shat the bed.

Spurs

Seagulls

UP THE SPURS!

Deserved win.

Most you lot on here make a tough read. I generally take a look pre game, half time and post game and feel embarrassed for some of the people due to the things they come out with.

Bissouma looks a shoe in to start next week. Fully expect to see Bentancur, Werner and Kulusevski dropped.
A lot of people get frustrated watching at times here. If i was watching in a pub i wouldnt be on this. Id be venting with mates etc. Watching from home means sometimespeople come on and give out here their only outlet. Yes people go too far but i think 80% of people are just saying what they see in that moment

Mate, it's not hard to find.

Only City, Liverpool, Villa, Man Utd and Everton have conceded less

And we've played a game more than three of them. And spent most of the season without our strongest back four, having to play full backs at centre back..
Must say I'm surprised, we are so easy to to play against and gift chances and goals.
But if you are saying this, then I have to believe you.

Not sure I understand all the Werner hate considering he’s got two assists (should be three including Udogie goal) in four games?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

He’s decent rotation option considering the loan/permanent fee.

Just the usual "I've put all my chips on this guy being shit and won't change my mind" bollocks.....

No more glaring example of that than in the case of Richarlison though.......... Bunch of pricks in this thread. They know who they are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom