Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford (H) | Wednesday 31st January @ 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next match we’ll be asked to be like this…

81-txOlCLvL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Think I’ll join you at the Broadfield.
Never hit the torch on button with one of those on.

Just wondering if red carpet will be laid for toney before match like media have portrayed him. I mean banned for 8 months for gambling cheating hes been getting so much adululation by press. Ludicrous tbh.

I think the only reason VdV did his hamstring was because Romero got sent off and he had to work harder.
You could argue, had Romero not gone in like a pleb and got sent off, VDV doesn't get injured, the game isn't stretched, Udogie doesn't get sent off, we get 1-3 points, players aren't injured and suspended for months and we're probably nearer top now than 5th.
definitely. Maybe. Probably

See this being a tricky and frustrating game. We just arnt clicking.

2-2
Missing most of their goal threat and I doubt Toney bags 2 against our backline, who were one of the few big positives of the City game.

Quietly confident of a dominant performance at home. Our supporters were sensational the other day.

2-0

Missing most of their goal threat and I doubt Toney bags 2 against our backline, who were one of the few big positives of the City game.

Quietly confident of a dominant performance at home. Our supporters were sensational the other day.

2-0
Supporters were on good form but the team wasn't.

I think it will be an awkward game that's all. I don't think we will get beat. Just don't see us creating much again.

View: https://x.com/SpursOfficial/status/1751923601412878438?s=20

We can pretend we are at a Taylor Swift concert. Shame I'm not going to be there.

This may be quite controversial, but light shows are one of those things that feel quite cringe to ask but actually look quite cool and kids really like. They did them a lot for the women’s World Cup here and it felt wrong to be asked to do something in the crowd so I was sceptical but I’d be lying if I said it doesn’t have a nice visual. More of a half time thing but don’t think it’s a horrible idea.

Back
Top Bottom