Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford (H) | Wednesday 31st January @ 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't understand the technology but can I join in from my living room?

On Me Night GIF by Apple Music

It's quite clever tbh. The app will be linked to your seat number and the lighting engineer will program the show based on where you sit as to when and how your light works.

The problem is, I reckon half our fans are total technology luddites who probably use pay as you go flip phones from 2003 still.
And those that have a smart phone will probably point the light at themselves to see what happens.

Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

Keep the legs fresh. Hammies etc.
I think the only reason VdV did his hamstring was because Romero got sent off and he had to work harder.
You could argue, had Romero not gone in like a pleb and got sent off, VDV doesn't get injured, the game isn't stretched, Udogie doesn't get sent off, we get 1-3 points, players aren't injured and suspended for months and we're probably nearer top now than 5th.

I actually right now hate Brentford more than any other club right now. I am nota rationa person but my main points:
•They are not premier league
•The mangager is a prick
•Toney is a cunt.( up there with sol. )
•Media are cunts for fawning over said cunt

That’s it for nows

I hear what you’re saying especially about that cheating cunt Toney but in order of hatred for me are

Dippers
Chavs
Scum
Oil City
Spam
Villa

Before Brentford

Werner - Richy - Kulu
Maddison
Bentancur -- Skipp
Udogie -- VDV -- Romero -- Porro
Vic
The only position up for debate is the third midfielder.

Much of a muchness between Skipp and PEH at this point.

I wonder if Ange is brave enough to stick Gio back in.

Hoping for a much improved attacking display with Madders back pulling strings. Werner's first goal incoming...

Werner - Richy - Kulu
Maddison
Bentancur -- Skipp
Udogie -- VDV -- Romero -- Porro
Vic
The only position up for debate is the third midfielder.

Much of a muchness between Skipp and PEH at this point.

I wonder if Ange is brave enough to stick Gio back in.

Hoping for a much improved attacking display with Madders back pulling strings. Werner's first goal incoming...

Is Gio fit?

It's quite clever tbh. The app will be linked to your seat number and the lighting engineer will program the show based on where you sit as to when and how your light works.

The problem is, I reckon half our fans are total technology luddites who probably use pay as you go flip phones from 2003 still.
And those that have a smart phone will probably point the light at themselves to see what happens.

Depends on the stream
I actually like stuff like this so I'll have to join in by switching my torch on and off manually by the looks of it.

Prob accidentally send out a distress signal.

Everyone should sit in the wrong seats/stand then. Or just stay in the bar.

I choose option 2.

I think the only reason VdV did his hamstring was because Romero got sent off and he had to work harder.
You could argue, had Romero not gone in like a pleb and got sent off, VDV doesn't get injured, the game isn't stretched, Udogie doesn't get sent off, we get 1-3 points, players aren't injured and suspended for months and we're probably nearer top now than 5th.
Saying Romero getting sent off got VDV injured is stupid. It was still early in the game and he’s not working any harder. He’s just running at full pelt. His hamstring would have went anyway as there was obviously a weakness in it.

Vicario
Porro
Romero
VDV
Destiny
Bentancur
Skipp
Maddison
Kulusevski
Richy
Johnson
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Destiny
Bentancur
Skipp Maddison
Kulusevski Richy Johnson
[/lineup]

Is the right answer.

Correct,he needs to do more and earn a start but that goes for Deki too. Hojbjerg deserves to start because he played well on Friday.

I don’t know where Id play Deki ATM

He really looks out of sorts and I thought that he was injured on Friday as he looked so slow

Vicario
Porro
Romero
VDV
Destiny
Bentancur
Skipp
Maddison
Kulusevski
Richy
Johnson
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Destiny
Bentancur
Skipp Maddison
Kulusevski Richy Johnson
[/lineup]

Is the right answer.

Johnson over Werner? He's been pretty bad down the left this season. I think Werner needs a fair chance out there.

EDIT: Just seen your post on the last page. Not sure I agree, but understand the argument.

Also would expect to see Skipp and Bentancur rotate as the deepest CM, but I'd prefer Bentancur in the last third.

I guess we're still light on options.

Back
Top Bottom