Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford (H) | Wednesday 31st January @ 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Natalie supports them though ……..
A769-EA8-D-0-ECA-4-FE2-8-CE1-725-CF3-FD755-B.jpg
Brentford are now my second team.

Tonight, I can't lose. :llorishuh:

All I see is Romero getting a red, sticking him in the middle.

Out of the three, Dragu presents as the best option.

Don't remember his passing being an issue.

Don't think Ange would have brought in someone to play 1st phase, who can't pass.

It's not ideal, but, to me, it's the best option to allow us maximum attacking potential at home, in this game.
It’s not passing - Hoj can pass but he can’t play 6.

It’s having an amazing touch and being able to play on the half turn under pressure.

Bentacur should play 6 and go from there, Skipp and Maddison ahead

I have a feeling we have seen this play out before...

That's cool. You can put the result down to us being "SpUrSy" and it being predictable if we drop points in anyway.

But calling this Brentford team, a team that's depleted by injuries as it is, a team can cause us problems based on absolutely nothing we've seen so far this season away from home is an odd statement that's all.

If we dropped points, it'd be our worst result of the season. Bar none.

It’s not passing - Hoj can pass but he can’t play 6.

It’s having an amazing touch and being able to play on the half turn under pressure.

Bentacur should play 6 and go from there, Skipp and Maddison ahead

His passing is hit and miss.

Whole point is to free-up bents and allow our quick CBs to charge up more freely + not start Hoj or skipp.

For how I would like to see the game playing out, my selection is the best configuration.

Want a win but want us to play really well tonight too.

It’s been some time since we had a top class performance (Newcastle probably the only one going back to start of Dec) and it feels like we have enough players back to show our true colours now.

Big win incoming. 🤞

All I see is Romero getting a red, sticking him in the middle.

Out of the three, Dragu presents as the best option.

Don't remember his passing being an issue.

Don't think Ange would have brought in someone to play 1st phase, who can't pass.

It's not ideal, but, to me, it's the best option to allow us maximum attacking potential at home, in this game.

Here is an idea.

No

That's cool. You can put the result down to us being "SpUrSy" and it being predictable if we drop points in anyway.

But calling this Brentford team, a team that's depleted by injuries as it is, a team can cause us problems based on absolutely nothing we've seen so far this season away from home is an odd statement that's all.

If we dropped points, it'd be our worst result of the season. Bar none.

Someone has said the same thing in every match thread this season.

Back
Top Bottom