Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wednesday night's result still hurts and hopefully Poch can use it to our advantage for the run in. The players were clearly gutted not to go through and we've all had a great CL ride. What more motivation do they need to make sure we qualify for next season's CL automatically and look forward to another incredible adventure. This starts tomorrow so we have to come away with 3 points and in the process go third at the expense of the bin-dippers.

Other than Lamela was not refusing to sign a new contract and teams were not hovering in pursuit in the background, although I think one or two would now tread with caution.

Quite different.
Not really different, an injured player is not ready yet and people start wild rumours about them never playing for Spurs again.

I trust the words from the club, and nothing else matters really. If Toby was fit and just benched it would have weight, but he's not.
Poch has already explained the situation and that's all there is to know.

Not really different, an injured player is not ready yet and people start wild rumours about them never playing for Spurs again.

I trust the words from the club, and nothing else matters really. If Toby was fit and just benched it would have weight, but he's not.
Poch has already explained the situation and that's all there is to know.
Yep fair enough but his injury seems like one that is beginning to look career hindering, if there is permanent weakness.

It'd be a shame. We've coped without him because we have a damn good team, but we are NOT a better team without him. Absolutely no way. He's the best centre back in the league. He'll strengthen any team that's after him and will weaken us.

I think we'll see him again this season - if we don't it'll be interesting to check him out at the World Cup. It almost feels a bit like the whole Bentaleb situation that time where he was apparently injured, yet was training all the time and then played for Algeria etc.
Yes that will be interesting to see if called up and if he plays for his Country.

Why do you hate Dele so much, that's the second time you've said it

:eriksenserious:
I don’t. I just want to see Moura get a start. He looks a real talent & I’m dying to see more than a cameo or a game against lower league opposition. Son is on fire at the moment, & we always struggle without Eriksen. It’s a squad game. Let’s use our squad.

I don’t. I just want to see Moura get a start. He looks a real talent & I’m dying to see more than a cameo or a game against lower league opposition. Son is on fire at the moment, & we always struggle without Eriksen. It’s a squad game. Let’s use our squad.
Sounds like you despise Dele Alli to me

:levystare:

Back
Top Bottom