Toronto friendly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah but Lamela has scored two goals coming off that side. Plus we have Chadli and if Poch can have a similar effect on Townsend we'll have him too, sounds sorted to me! :adethumbup:
He didn't come off of that side for either goal, he cut across goal into open space on the left.

He's not played from the left at all this match, he's been rotating with Eriksen on the right.

He didn't come off of that side for either goal, he cut across goal into open space on the left.

He's not played from the left at all this match, he's been rotating with Eriksen on the right.

Was basically going to say this. He's not playing on the Left. He's just making some great runs and Soldado is finding him in space.

Also cahspur cahspur may be too early but we don't seem to be having any problems on the left!

Haha it's true, but Lennon also isn't exactly keeping up with the rotations and movement of Eriksen and Lamela either. Their vision of the game far exceeds his traditional sense of it. We can also count on those two to provide goals and a spark when shit gets tough against a compact defense, can we do that with Lennon?

south-park-randy-masturbation.jpg

:adethumbup:
Couldn't of wished for a better post for my 1000th rep! :adebaehug:

Nah but Lamela has scored two goals coming off that side. Plus we have Chadli and if Poch can have a similar effect on Townsend we'll have him too, sounds sorted to me! :adethumbup:

No, both goals were from Lamela cutting across and finding space on the left side. It's the overlapping run from the right that allowed him to find the space.

Moot point frankly, since the day transfer plans are scuppered by one friendly against an MLS team, I will shit us a brand new handsome left winger.

Back
Top Bottom