Toronto friendly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it really is crunch time for poch now, don't win this one and his win percentage is quite frankly a disgrace. in fact if we don't win I think he should do the honorable thing and walk

The commentator clearly hasn't watched Townsend before. He said that shot would have hit the back of the net 9 out of 10 times. I'm not sure I'd back Townsend to do that again 9 out of 100 times :eriksenlol::townhmm:

Jermain-Defoe-002.jpg

Licking his lips at the thought of facing Dawson.

Cheers - just found some highlights - great finishing for all 3 goals

Hopefully all these 'hated' players prove the arm-chair experts wrong this season - Lamela in particular would be like a new signing!

COYS

Soldado too - great link up play & vision to set up Lamela for both goals.

Holtby with great play to set up Townsend too - a lot of players (Dembele) have been selfish and wastful before in those types of situation. Townsend looks to have improved his shooting a little at least!

The pidgeons in N17 will be happy

Didn't watch the game - fell asleep

:memeokay:

Could seomone kindly offer a quick overview - see Lamela got a brace

First half was a bit dull, Toronto barely did anything and we moved the ball around well. Soldado set up both goals, both being similar finishes from around the same area. Half time we took every outfield player off, Toronto made 7 changes, they had a good 10 minute spell and pegged us back to 2-2, 5 minutes to go quick counter and Andros hits one top corner with his Right.

First 45 was really the only worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom