Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope he does really well at villa, i just love his cuntiness and how he rubs everyone the wrong way. Its like that idiot who thinks their awesome but actually does well and no one knows why. i want him to be that guy.

English people root for the underdog...........Aussie's root for the person that annoys the most people

sounds about right

I hope he does really well at villa, i just love his cuntiness and how he rubs everyone the wrong way. Its like that idiot who thinks their awesome but actually does well and no one knows why. i want him to be that guy.
Agreed. Fantastic for telly and he could do a decent job of winding up all the crappy spineless yes men ex-footballer pundits if he put his mind to it. I really hope he becomes the guy who patronises Alan Shearer. In reality he will be the guy who tries to man-hug Mourinho but gets totally iced.

_81148281_7311de79-1fed-4e47-b03d-a26f1e278f18.jpg

i'm actually starting to like this cunt, just for pure comedic value seeing as it's not Tottenham anymore

some of the shit he comes out with is priceless :pochlol:

I hated going to games when he was in charge and only the thought that each game was one game closer to him leaving got me through it.

He does amuse me with all the shit he comes out with but I want Villa to go down now as he's in charge.

I hated going to games when he was in charge and only the thought that each game was one game closer to him leaving got me through it.

He does amuse me with all the shit he comes out with but I want Villa to go down now as he's in charge.

plus if villa go down we could easily snap up Benteke for a knock down price

the English Guardiola will completely lose his shit too which will be fucking hilarious

I've heard it suggested that McDermott, Inglethorpe and Ramsey were the ones responsible for the academy growth and coaching and it was actually Sherwood's job to sort out loan deals for the kids, with his actual coaching input only being back in 2008 when he joined us. Take it with a pinch of slat, but if that's the case I wouldn't necessarily say that amounts to "working intensively", and might explain why his job title wasn't one linked to the academy.

At the end of the day, even if he was "working intensively" it was still a massive step up.

Also, the whole talk of a legacy at Spurs irks me. He's got a lot to say about when he's done for us, but where is the man's humility and gratitude? Frankly whatever he did or didn't do behind the scenes is still small potatoes compared to what he's got out of us. He owes his current job to the club, particularly to Levy.

At the end of the day he got the job as an experience and badge free caretaker coach Levy allowed him to talk about being a full time manager and pretty much mouth off without any comeback. He then mouthed off the club, the players and finally the chairman himself in front of the press. Then there's the "wouldn't have accepted it if it was part time" bullshit. At no time while he was with us or since leaving has he talked about how grateful he is for the club giving him his break. Not even once. Instead it's all about how wonderfully talented he is and how he was doing us a favour. That's the difference between an honourable and humble man and a grade A cunt...and we don't need the latter at the club, so I'm glad he's gone.

Nice rant, but seems you got sucked in (or rather off) by the headlines.

"I left a bit of a legacy there with those young players and he's carried it on"

makes me laugh at the end he says "Were gunna fail trying" , Has he already given up and knows that they are going to fail lol :paulinhofacepalm:

Love to see Newcastle turn them over see what he will say then as every conference he is doing gets more pathetic and laughable

Back
Top Bottom