The Race For 7th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We will finish 5th.
We have to win two more games to guarantee 5th, as it stands.

United can potentially finish on 66 points, but we would have a superior goal difference. Newcastle can finish on 65. But because they play each other, both scenarios can't happen.

So it's a maximum of:

United 66, Newcastle 62
Newcastle 65, United 63
United 64, Newcastle 63

Of course, United also have to play Woolwich still.

United can potentially finish on 66 points, but we would have a superior goal difference. Newcastle can finish on 65. But because they play each other, both scenarios can't happen.

So it's a maximum of:

United 66, Newcastle 62
Newcastle 65, United 63
United 64, Newcastle 63

Given our fixtures against city and Liverpool added to our recent shipping of goals I don't think our GD saves us if United suddenly find form.

Luckily United are shite.

Given our fixtures against city and Liverpool added to our recent shipping of goals I don't think our GD saves us if United suddenly find form.

Luckily United are shite.
I'm hoping that the game with the toon army is a draw and they drop points against the gunners. Then 63 points will be enough. 😅

And knowing our luck, we will beat City. 🤣

I'm hoping that the game with the toon army is a draw and they drop points against the gunners. Then 63 points will be enough. 😅

And knowing our luck, we will beat City. 🤣
If we're safe in 5th by that point and STILL beat them, I'll get fucking LIVID! (unless THEY'VE already won the league, but that's pretty unlikely given the post below 👇🏼
Did you see the penalty given Woolwich now? Just wow ..
...it's got the hallmark of Champions written all over it!

So it's a maximum of:

United 66, Newcastle 62
Newcastle 65, United 63
United 64, Newcastle 63

The scum will smash them unfortunately. Although in a way it would be funny if it were them that handed city the title by beating Woolwich rather than it being us lying down for city like the scum are causing us of likely doing.

So are we at the moment though unfortunately.

We're better than both of them.

Feel free to predict losses against Liverpool and Man City but this fanbase is fucking weak if they're predicting losses to Burnley and Sheff Utd.

We were worse at the back end of last season and still demolished Leeds on the final day.

We're better than both of them.

Feel free to predict losses against Liverpool and Man City but this fanbase is fucking weak if they're predicting losses to Burnley and Sheff Utd.

We were worse at the back end of last season and still demolished Leeds on the final day.

I just think the players are on the beach and aren’t breaking a sweat.

Back
Top Bottom