The Race For 7th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man United are shit and Newcastle have been fighting with one arm behind their back all season.
And they could both possibly catch us.

Let that sink in.

A few weeks ago, some were saying we'd have more chance cutting the gap on the top 3 than United cutting the gap on us.
Now United AND Newcastle have cut the gap significantly.

Man United are shit and Newcastle have been fighting with one arm behind their back all season.
And they could both possibly catch us.

Let that sink in.

A few weeks ago, some were saying we'd have more chance cutting the gap on the top 3 than United cutting the gap on us.
Now United AND Newcastle have cut the gap significantly.

Are you selling your Man City ticket? Burnley one?

Or are you going to go and have a little boo at full time?

Have you made an AngeOut banner yet??

:angeshock::ange-facepalm2:

I see a team that has given up and doesn't seem to want to play in Europe next season. A team that's ready to fight for something can't play as badly as this.

Yeah they are on the beach. Every game now reminds me of that 5 1 we lost under Poch against Newcastle on the last day of the season. It's almost like they know they've blown fourth so they dont care and are just letting the season peter out.

100% correct Burnley will give us more than a game Sheffield is the only looking one where U can look and think maybe we will get something
I still remeber when Newcastle were relegated and we played them away on the last day for an easy three points. Didn't we lose 5-1 or something? I think we'll beat Burnley, but Sheffield Utd will be up for it for their fans. Unlike our lot.

All they have to do is prob beat Burnley and Sheff Utd and 5th is done.
United and Newcastle play each other and United will lose to Woolwich.

Which means we will drop points on the final day at a relegated side probably!

We'll beat Burnley and possibly Sheffield Utd, but probably draw. Lose the others. 4-6 points max.

Burnley are fighting for their lives and sheffield united at home for their last PL appearance will want to do well in front of their fans. I have no faith in our players that they will raise the desired effort levels to that of the opposition, which means we will struggle.

I still remeber when Newcastle were relegated and we played them away on the last day for an easy three points. Didn't we lose 5-1 or something? I think we'll beat Burnley, but Sheffield Utd will be up for it for their fans. Unlike our lot.
We came 3rd in a 2 horse race. It allowed Arse to finish 2nd to Leicester.

Back
Top Bottom