The pitch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blanchflower

Supporter
576937_10150847981918505_351687753504_9912894_75752290_n.jpg

Didn't look like it needed relaying on Sunday

Pie and Mash said:
Bloody hell i could have done with a bit for me garden they could have told me :vdvcry:

Unbelievably, because the pitch has plastic strands threaded into the grass, it's classed as hazardous waste so can't be re-used.

I never realised how small our pitch was until I looked it up this season after Danny Murphy said something during punditry like "Tottenham will want to spread the ball wide on the bigger pitch at White Hart Lane".

But WHL was something like the third smallest in the league if I remember correctly. Just looks big because of the way the stadium is situated around it and its width in relation to its smaller length.

fatfish said:
Unbelievably, because the pitch has plastic strands threaded into the grass, it's classed as hazardous waste so can't be re-used.

Are we still talking about the pitch, or :nelsen: & :saha:

B'Boom, I THUNK YOU VELLY MUCH PLEASE!

:harryfacepalm:

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
Blanchflower said:
I thought it was looking a bit tatty in the corners, to be honest.

surely nothing a summers worth of growth wouldn't have cured
Looked like the plastic cell underlay was showing through. I agree it seems a big step to relay the pitch. Perhaps we do every summer?
How the fuck did you notice this at the match? I was too busy trying not to fall over in my drunken state.

The pitch still looks better than the one at Molineux

Looked like the plastic cell underlay was showing through. I agree it seems a big step to relay the pitch. Perhaps we do every summer?
Park Lane James said:
How the fuck did you notice this at the match? I was too busy trying not to fall over in my drunken state.

The pitch still looks better than the one at Molineux
Noticed it a few weeks back, to be honest and it got worse towards the very end of the season. Wasn't too hard to spot the plastic cells.

Back
Top Bottom