The North London Derby (Home)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think yhe team is solid. Naughton can very much hold his own on the right. Curious to see how Townsend does. I feel like he could either win or lose us this game. Eriksen and Ade need to play well for us to have a chance.

Have to agree. One of the more straight-forward teams we've seen in awhile.

Wenger always mugs us off playing abunch of attacking midfielders. We better apply the fuckn pressure and stick the boot in ffs

aahhh ffffffuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you just know that we're in for it here

CUNTS.

I think yhe team is solid. Naughton can very much hold his own on the right. Curious to see how Townsend does. I feel like he could either win or lose us this game. Eriksen and Ade need to play well for us to have a chance.

Naughton is shit bra, right or left unfortunately

I actually like the look of our side considering all the injuries. Shame Walker can't start, maybe he'll be able to come on at half or something.

It will be interesting to see if Eriksen is his partner or Townsend like he just did with Lennon. Townsend owes us a good game. I hope he has a blinder vs the scum.

Eriksen needs to be given the freedom to go and play anywhere, I hope we treat him like bale last season and just let him find space all over the park.

Eriksen needs to be given the freedom to go and play anywhere, I hope we treat him like bale last season and just let him find space all over the park.

I agree.

I just saw the Woolwich lineup and if our wingbacks, Townsend and Chadli can muck in I can see us taking this.

Back
Top Bottom