The North London Derby (Home)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sherwrnj5d.gif

Timmeh throws like a girl, but I do appreciate the passion. :vdvdive:

Look at Mertesucker the prick running over.

What is Vertonghen doing though?!

Haha not a clue, weird..

There might be something in there being a connection with Bentaleb & Sherwood. When Sherwood throws the ball, Bentalebs arm throws out in the same direction too lol. Spooky ;)

What a load of bollox didn't hear anything from them for a good half an hour in the 2nd half they were shitting it
They came across on the TV as being very loud. If it didn't feel that way in the stadium can only put it down to the position of the TV microphones.

Oh dear oh dear bring back fucking holtby
Two disagrees! I'm amazed people think Holtby back at the lane wouldn't be a good idea, we have no attacking prowess and Holtby adds another dimension to this and is currently playing well and assisting goals at Fulham he could have been doing this at spurs like he did earlier in the season when he had the small chances he was given. We've also got shit loads of injurys and could do with someone who gives a shit, and I think Holtby does.

Back
Top Bottom