The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Incredible goal again from Son, just about the first time we’d been in their half in ten minutes.

‘BC I’ve been meaning to ask you for a while if your opinion of Son has changed this season. You often accused him in the past of bumbling around aimlessly. Now that Kane has broadened his role to be the provider in chief as well as goal scorer we are now seeing Son released to be interchanging with Kane as the player furthest forward and he is truly looking consistently like the world class player he showed in glimpses in previous seasons. I have always maintained he is most effective as an out and out striker although ironically he is doing his defensive share more effectively too. How do you assess him now in terms of world class and do you agree that Kane and Son are now one of the most potent strike partners in Europe ?

Was that the something and mango one? Sounded good. Got a recipe handy?

(is this how irrelevant the arse are now?)
I have to be careful as to who I send my recipes to as Joe Clash Joe Clash will think that I fancy you when he’s on his next night shift
Best DM me for any more mate!

Come on, this place is better when you two don't fight, and you know it
Well I offered a truce and he refused
Accusing me of fancying another poster because I posted a recipe for all is a bit ridiculous?
Hopefully Mrs P isn’t upset!

For years and years, pundits and rivals have been calling us Spursy and laughing at us for having a soft underbelly.
Now we are hard as fuck and roll over for no one they call us boring....

The amount of piss we boil is what gets me through every day of every week..

I love this club..
This, boiling their piss is everything to me too. To win the league we have to do it despite the fact everyone hates us. We wont get our cocks sucked like Leicester did (also a counter attacking team), or any recognition, instead they will try to stop us, like Chelsea in that season desperate for a draw against us which they didn't even need, the pundits will find any negative they can to try and stop us.

Even the positives are not real. Look at Carragher a few weeks ago pointing out with fake praise how Kane was winning free kicks. Now loads of focus on social media on his alleged “tunnelling”. That initial “praise” was designed to hinder us.

In those circumstances the way to win is to become largely unbeatable, not score four goals a game, which is what Jose has done. It’s a big Fuck You to everyone else. If we win the title it will be despite having everything against. I hope that fuels the players.

What got me with Kane's goal was as the ball was quite close to the GK, why did he not move to save it. :walker-scream:
lol yes

Something to do with the fact that it was drilled in at just below the speed of light? Sweet sensation, but not quite as mindblowing as Son's strike.

Jose thrives on this shit. Let them keep stoking the fire it will just make him and the players even more determined. As fans we need to just get behind them all it's us vs them mentality and I don't care if we have 30% possession if we win 2-0. Everybody hates us right now that's how you know were doing well.

More I rewatch the game/hls the more I'm still pissed at that cunt ref. It wasn't able to fuck us over thankfully but what a disgrace.
Xhaka should have been yellowed righ away. Instead he got away with it and 3 or 4 more counter destroying fouls. Should have been off. Hard enough with handball/offside bullshit.

And the cunt kept giving them fks for falling over. There was one that really pissed me off, Sissoko and Hoj doubled team and muscled their player off and he called a foul ffs.

Jose thrives on this shit. Let them keep stoking the fire it will just make him and the players even more determined. As fans we need to just get behind them all it's us vs them mentality and I don't care if we have 30% possession if we win 2-0. Everybody hates us right now that's how you know were doing well.
Yeah, I imagine José saying:

"I would be very happy if we win 1-0 with 1% possession. I would be very happy with this. Because then... our opponents... they would be imagining what could happen if we get 2% possession... Or 3. "

:mourbringit:

Yeah, I imagine José saying:

"I would be very happy if we win 1-0 with 1% possession. I would be very happy with this. Because then... our opponents... they would be imagining what could happen if we get 2% possession... Or 3. "

:mourbringit:
Honestly he's a master motivator and tactician. I think he's the final piece of the jigsaw.

Back
Top Bottom