The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For years and years, pundits and rivals have been calling us Spursy and laughing at us for having a soft underbelly.
Now we are hard as fuck and roll over for no one they call us boring....

The amount of piss we boil is what gets me through every day of every week..

I love this club..

It's genius in its naivety

I'm torn...... As much as I like Woolwich getting humiliated, we really need Arteta to stay as manager for as long as possible.

I want him to do irreversible damage and I worry he hasn't quite achieved that yet.....

But give him enough time.....

:dembelelol:

They can't sack him yet as they will just end up an even bigger meme. The only managers attracted to that job will be the ones who enjoy golden handshakes after six months so they will get even more rinsed financially.

They don't have the fanbase to endure a project (not sure many prem teams do tbf) and I think winning the FA Cup* last season did more harm than good long term.

Delicious.

They can't sack him yet as they will just end up an even bigger meme. The only managers attracted to that job will be the ones who enjoy golden handshakes after six months so they will get even more rinsed financially.

They don't have the fanbase to endure a project (not sure many prem teams do tbf) and I think winning the FA Cup* last season did more harm than good long term.

Delicious.
Seriously I could see them taking in another ex-player

We rip up our plans for every match as soon as it’s done and think of a new one for the next opponent. If we need to lower the block we do it. How that is not sensible when we are coming home with the booty is mind boggling.

What these pseudo-experts in the studios/gantry/press/media don't stop for one second to reflect, is, we are Top Of The League, with two fairly slow moving (or lacking one faster) CB's, who are also not quick on the turn, Low Block and most everything in front, or time to half turn onto their side before engaging, makes them two of the best CB's in the League, presently.

Don't take their bait...

Best defence, rapid counter attack, technically brilliant attack, dogged midfield, two dynamic young schemers at AM/B2B/Knitters. We have a chance in every competition, if key players can stay fit.

Nobody saw this coming, did they? I certainly didn't.

Genius squad overall and technical adjustments this season, so far, from Jose and Backroom.

iu

When the second goal went in they all kind of sat in silence for a minute while DT walked off set. Robbie was just looking at his shoes thinking: "shall I turn the camera off?"

Nah, he was just daydreaming about all those sweet youtube clicks he was gonna get tonight from everyone apart from the scum fans.

Let's ramp up the love for Sissoko.

Lord knows, I've slagged him off in the past but I'm proud to hold my hand and up and appreciate how he's evolved as a Spur. There are games when he is absolutely key to us. Today was one of them.

Moussa-Sissoko.jpg

Moussa, please accept my apologies. I was so wrong, thanks for all your hard work.

Last edited:
I love the four to six hours after a big, meaningful, decisive Spurs win more than almost anything in life. I feel like I've just done a pile of coke and/or a couple of pills. Women look particularly beautiful. Music sounds better and more detailed. Beer tastes better and doesn't make me sullen and angry like it occasionally does. My bank balance is irrelevant.

I swear, the pandemic has only made this recent run of form more memorable.

Back
Top Bottom