The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think West Ham will give us a harder game. This Woolwich team are a bunch of fucking posers. Especially the fashionista Bellerin. Be a fucking model.
A8287.jpg

Normally post when I just get in from a game. Today I just don't want to leave WHL or Tottenham. This team is phenomenal and the club is looking so strong now. The new stadium is at our proper home and it looks pretty delicious already. But WHL. The original and best. I'm going to be in pieces at Man Utd. My home. COYS.

I've got a hard on, the like of which I've not had in decades.

I'm pretty Zen in general and try not to go to far one way or the other but that game had the most riding on it since West Ham away in 06. Even more in fact. Last ever NLD at WHL only ever happens once. Finishing above them. Staying in the title race. Staying unbeaten in the last season at WHL. Keeping the winning run going.

That would have taken a while to get over if we'd lost that game. And we'd have been trolled mercilessly if we had and be forever reminded of it.

Walker could be going, but I'd be very, very surprised if we sold a player to Man City.

Will need a replacement if he does leave. Trippier's not up to the job.

This isn't the time to worry about this shit, though.

WE JUST BEAT Woolwich 2:0 IN THE FINAL NLD AT THE LANE AND ARE DEFINITELY FINISHING ABOVE THEM. IT'S LIKE 1,000 BLOWJOBS AT ONCE

Barca

Back
Top Bottom