The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hahah fuck off wenger. Love his interview I'd throw the fucking mic at him. Stroppy cunt. If finishing below spurs doesn't bother you why you walk off in a strop you moody cunt.

The scum worked much harder than they have in a lot of games this season. They were are lot better than they were against Middlesbrough for instance, and they won that.

We won today because we are the better team, not because the scum were a walkover. In contrast, Spam have no Boleyn Ground to get their fans behind the team and will be forced to play us in a graveyard. I think we'll walk it.

Our first game at their big ground. Will be harder then we think.

That has to be the most 1 sided NLD I have ever seen!
Cech stopped it from being embarrassing!
A very professional performance for the boys! After the chavs game this had 0-0 wrote all over it, so good to see Poch has us well drilled, even though it's out of our hands says so much that we will keep fighting till the end!
I fucking love this team!!!!!! :tobyarm:

Hope you had a wry smile at them getting royally fucked after their jammy win midweek.
:adesalute:

Sure did Dukey. It was very satisfying to see them crushed in a game which obviously had far more significance than a normal league fixture.
It appears their "we've won the league!" celebrations after a flukey last minute win at home against us was somewhat premature.
For the second year running.

When Spurs are so far ahead in 2nd place that they don't even include us in this conversation...

GxD8yRS.jpg

cy2HIHl.gif

Back
Top Bottom