The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BBC website are asking to name your Spurs and Scummers best X1 combined. Here's mine
LLORIS
WALKER TOBY VERTS ROSE
DIER WANYAMA DEMBELE
ERIKSEN ALLI
KANE
No Brainer

BBC website are asking to name your Spurs and Scummers best X1 combined. Here's mine
LLORIS
WALKER TOBY VERTS ROSE
DIER WANYAMA DEMBELE
ERIKSEN ALLI
KANE
No Brainer
Agreed. If we could have added some subs to this, I might have been tempted to have Sanchez on the bench but apparently he's out for the rest of the season getting reconstructive surgery for his busted up lip.

Love this, it was an entry in the programme competition which didn't make the grade but it was so popular Spurs have made it available for backgrounds and the like...
C-ffQKhXkAEaQk-.jpg:large

"Dad, what do you remember about the day I was born?"
"Brilliant son, best day of my life. I was there throughout. Had a great view."

You sure he missed the game?

Haha

"there was plenty of space round the back which was exploited, any chance of them keeping a clean sheet went out the window in the first few minutes"

Love this, it was an entry in the programme competition which didn't make the grade but it was so popular Spurs have made it available for backgrounds and the like...

Pat Jennings
Steve Perryman
Cyril Knowles
Dave Mackay
Ledley
???
John White
Gazza
Jimmy Greaves
Hoddle
Danny Blanchflower
Bill Nich

Who am I missing?!

Obviously I want a fucking thrashing, but this game even more so than usual. Not only for the points and the more obvious reasons, but mostly because they were at a low and are suddenly feeling good again after a couple of dodgy wins.

I want to us to beat them so badly that we send these fuckers back into a depression of such self-loathing even deeper than before.

Back
Top Bottom