The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

> The year is 2020 and Pochettino has just won the double by beating Woolwich in the still-new Spurs stadium: hailed as the finest ground in the country.

> Wenger: well they didn't go an entire season unbeaten, did they? Until this happens, we cannot talk about Tottenham having overtaken us.

The doddery old twat always spouts some rubbish that one of their key players *might* be injured ahead of playing us.

908.gif

Already making excuses. The people who run the club are as pathetic as their fanbase.

How about a 15 point gap come the end of the season?
How about then? Cunt.
:pochserious2:

Exactly. The last time they were that far behind was the 60s, it isn't just how good we are it is how shit they are at the same time. Plus it's been coming for about a decade, and very clearly so the last two seasons. It's not up to them to decide what constitutes a power shift anyway, we're better than them, it's as simple as that. They don't get to talk no more.

Exactly. The last time they were that far behind was the 60s, it isn't just how good we are it is how shit they are at the same time. Plus it's been coming for about a decade, and very clearly so the last two seasons. It's not up to them to decide what constitutes a power shift anyway, we're better than them, it's as simple as that. They don't get to talk no more.
Anyone with sense knows that the power shift really happened last season anyway. It took an absolute meltdown by us to gift them second place (and that had nothing to do with 'feeling the pressure' from them but rather being deflated from the title race and having zero pressure to hold onto 3rd).

Got an email from Spurs regarding my cover entry for the NLD cover:

Thank you for very much for your fantastic entry - we all loved your design!

So you are aware, we are going to showcase some of our favourite entries inside the matchday programme on Sunday and yours has been included. (I have attached a copy of the spread so you can take a look.)

Thank you again!

#COYS

Mine's top right (so that's something I guess)

BQpFJQI.jpg

I'm watching it at the Unicorn in Barkingside. Usually a 50/50 split between Spurs & Gooners. The banter is generally decent humoured but it can get lairy.

Might me a bit out the way for us but enjoy!

The hope and anchor in horsey is a great place to watch the game. Will be packed with spurs.

Just been told that a mate has invited a Gooner along (FFS!) so not sure if he'll fancy deepest darkest Tottenham.

The White Hart in Stoke Newington has been suggested. Anyone know it? Is a moustache comb and a bag of vinyl required?

Topspurs uploaded this more than a decade ago and someone recently put it on youtube.

I'm looking for the 3-1 at their pigsty in Easter Day of 82 for ages, can't seem to find it
Love to see that as well. Brilliant to see the past for real- as sometimes past memories plays tricks. Saying that, Brazil never gets better.

Haven't managed to get a ticket for this one, thinking of heading down to the bricklayers just to feel the atmosphere anyone know what its like watching the games there only ever been pre or after matches.

Back
Top Bottom