The Mighty Spurs - Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it's probably not the right place for this, but seeing as some of you were mentioning what would happen if Woolwich/villa won the cup and depending on what position we would finish in, etc.

Does anyone know what would happen if WE won the Europa League and Woolwich finished 4th? Would we dump them out of the CL, like the Chavs did to us by winning it? Or does it just add a fifth team?

I know it's probably not the right place for this, but seeing as some of you were mentioning what would happen if Woolwich/villa won the cup and depending on what position we would finish in, etc.

Does anyone know what would happen if WE won the Europa League and Woolwich finished 4th? Would we dump them out of the CL, like the Chavs did to us by winning it? Or does it just add a fifth team?
A 5th place is granted if the EL winners finish out of the top 4.

5 teams

Lloris (c), Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen; Bentaleb, Dembele, Mason, Chadli, Lamela; Eriksen; Kane
Subs: Vorm, Yedlin, Onomah, Stambouli, Townsend, Winks, Soldado

Bentaleb at left back?
No Friedel?
A wild Dembele appears?
Onomah and Winks?

Interesting. I guess we know why Rose wasn't called up to the England squad.

The only reason it could potentially be Bentaleb at left back is because he went to left back when Rose went off injured previously I believe. Only other thing I could potentially see is:

Lloris
Dier - Fazio - Vertonghen
Bentaleb
Mason - Dembele
Lamela - Eriksen - Chadli
Kane​

He could've included Friedel for a last minute sub at least. Given the record and all. Results > sentimentality in general but it's not like our season is on the line today. Poch you heartless bastard... :pochserious2:

Back
Top Bottom