The Mighty Spurs - Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vorm a doubt due to illness so Friedel could be on the bench. I hope this is going where I think it is. Would be a perfect send-off to sub him on and set a new record :)

I think I know where this could be going under Poch.
Dier will be the inverted sub goalie.
Or something.

Please, Poch ... I wana see Friedel play one more time tomorrow.
EVERTON VS SPURS - TEAM NEWS
Posted on 22 May 2015 - 15:10

Brad Friedel may yet have a role to play in his last game as a professional at Everton on Sunday.
The legendary goalkeeper calls time on his playing career after our 2014-15 finale at Goodison Park.

However, Michel Vorm is a doubt due to illness, so Bad could yet be on the bench for the 15th time this season.

“Michel has been ill all week and we need to assess him tomorrow in our last training session,” said Mauricio after training on Friday.

“It’s an unbelievable moment for Brad and great to share it with him because he’s an unbelievable professional and deserves all good things for future. It’s his last professional game and maybe he’s involved in the squad.”

Who said sentiment was dead...? Vorm pulling a sickie so Brad can step in and save the day once Hugo says his last farewells too (could be both of their last games!!)
Give 'em a half each!

Maybe it's 'cos our season effectively ended weeks ago... maybe it's 'cos I hate the thought of ArseAnal in another Cup Final and am in denial, but today really doesn't feel like the last day of the season... it's all gone a bit 'meh' tbh.
I still fully expect to look at the league table this morning and see we still have 5 or 6 games left to 'Save Our Season'!
Shame they can't award treble or nothing/9 points for a win just for today... that might shake it up a bit!

I'm half tempted just to flick in between the matches that actually mean something while keeping half an eye on this one. If Hull get a lead it'll be really interesting .

The main point for today is that all of the English players for the gooners get injured so then when they turn up for the FA cup final none of their players will give a fuck and Villa walk all over them

And the season's almost over. Been a bit underwhelming, hasn't it? Would've been a different story had we won at Wembley.

I'm glad there's no World Cup or Euros this summer, so I can give football a complete rest for a couple of months.

COYS

_83152540_459746800.jpg

Back
Top Bottom