The Mighty Spurs - Dnipro of Ramos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2-2 I reckon.

I'm not sure how much more of our mundane midfield I can keep watching to be honest. On the flip side, dawson usually makes me chuckle.
I've always had this opinion of dawson, that he is the type of guy who would quite happily walk around the changing room with his cock out.

Originally thought we would thrash them but I think that's our problem personally, our players went to Ukraine thinking Dnipro were of the same quality of the teams we played in the group stages. As it turned out they were a well drilled and disciplined side.

Ultimately you need a very good level of quality to reach the knockout stages of the EL, we were never going to be playing the likes of Tromso again.

2-2 I reckon.

I'm not sure how much more of our mundane midfield I can keep watching to be honest. On the flip side, dawson usually makes me chuckle.
I've always had this opinion of dawson, that he is the type of guy who would quite happily walk around the changing room with his cock out.

Where's the Desmond smiley? was it last season we kept getting TuTu's?

tutu_0.jpg

Jermaine has gone. Let's hope there's a Canadian arm of Spurs supporters who can give us updates on his performances and not have to read about them in the effing tabloids.

Clark carlisle won't be commentating as he is doing the swansea game. So it will be sam twatterface and townsend probably. 2 fucking chelsea fans..

After watching Bale last night I'll settle for an uninspiring 2 0 victory. RM were outstanding. Playing in all white is as close we are ever going to be. Never mind. No other PL team are anywhere near as good either. IMO

Back
Top Bottom