The Mighty Spurs - Dnipro of Ramos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

XQZoBKe.gif
He prescribed me some other pills and I now have a shiny new winter coat

Ill decide when I see the lineup if Im gonna watch the game. Don't know if I can stand to watch yet another game like the away one.

You should try think of a supporter of other clubs who have huge fanbases that have to watch drivel week in, week out. Leeds, Luton, Sheffield Wednesday, Bradford, etc...

Fickle kind of attitude, and not really something a true supporter would say.
Hoping the above doesn't come across as pissy, as i'm not trying to be, but just saying I can't imagine missing any Spurs matches.

Are there any 1882 in the brickies yet?

I missed my train, but i'm getting the next one at 17:54, be there at about 18:05 :)

No one really walks around with badges though identifying themselves as 1882, most in there probably are, just we don't really have any way of knowing - until the atmosphere picks up (Hope the above make sense)

Ill decide when I see the lineup if Im gonna watch the game. Don't know if I can stand to watch yet another game like the away one.

Not sure if serious?
Do you really wait for the line-up to be announced before deciding on whether a Spurs game is worthy of watching??
(I'm almost the opposite... the more random the line-up, the more likely of some good ol'fashioned car Crash Tottenham TV!!)

I'm outta town and can't go tonight, ...am sorry to miss out on all the fun...
Pack yer newspaper discreetly chaps... sing until you're hoarse... and remind the watching TV millions thousands hundreds, what DECENT FUCKING SPURS SUPPORT IS ALL ABOUT!

You should try think of a supporter of other clubs who have huge fanbases that have to watch drivel week in, week out. Leeds, Luton, Sheffield Wednesday, Bradford, etc...

Fickle kind of attitude, and not really something a true supporter would say.
Hoping the above doesn't come across as pissy, as i'm not trying to be, but just saying I can't imagine missing any Spurs matches.
I only miss a game if I have no choice. Can't imagine choosing no to. It's like not tuning into your favourite show because you don't like the sound of the episode before you've seen it!

So surely Piers getting fired a day after his Norwich loss comment is a sign of a good week, right? Surely it is the beginning of realignment of the heavens in our favor, right? Surely. May today be the second sign of our good fortune.

Back
Top Bottom