The Mighty Spurs - Dnipro of Ramos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could our club tell us who is available for selection ?
I am assuming the injury list is - Capoue, Kaboul, Chiriches, Sigurdsson, Lamela, Rose.
Would like to progress to at least the semi's.
Friedel
Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Fryers
Sandro
Lennon, Dembele, Townsend
Eriksen
Soldado

Could our club tell us who is available for selection ?
I am assuming the injury list is - Capoue, Kaboul, Chiriches, Sigurdsson, Lamela, Rose.
Would like to progress to at least the semi's.
Friedel
Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Fryers
Sandro
Lennon, Dembele, Townsend
Eriksen
Soldado

According to physioroom:
Y KaboulCalf/Shin Injuryno return date
K WalkerHip/Thigh Injuryno return date
E CapoueMuscle Injuryno return date
E LamelaBack Injuryno return date
G SigurdssonHip/Thigh Injuryno return date
V ChirichesBack Injuryno return date
S RanieriCalf/Shin Injuryno return date

For me (with progression but also Sunday in mind):
Friedel
Naughton-Dawson-Veljkovic-Rose
Lennon-Bentalab-Dembele-Townsend
Soldado-Kane

Subs:
Lloris
Jan
Fryers
Paulinho
Sandro
McEvoy
Adebayor

Seriously, where are we meeting, I have no idea? I guess it's the Bricky's?
Correct. Bricklayers is the place to be pre match.

I'm off work all this week so is there some plan to start drinking at a pub somewhere at about 11am. If not. Why not? Make it happen.

I have the day off thursday, but only have £50 to my name and £20 of that is going to Smokey for a match ticket. I could be there from 4PM but 11AM is a bit extreme!

According to physioroom:
Y KaboulCalf/Shin Injuryno return date
K WalkerHip/Thigh Injuryno return date
E CapoueMuscle Injuryno return date
E LamelaBack Injuryno return date
G SigurdssonHip/Thigh Injuryno return date
V ChirichesBack Injuryno return date
S RanieriCalf/Shin Injuryno return date

That's better, there was a couple of weeks when we only had 3 senior experienced players out, back to normal now with a huge list #spursy

Just tell Lennon he has to be a maximum of 3 yards from the right touchline at any given time until he is level with their area, that will help, tell Townsend not to shoot too

COYS

I have the day off thursday, but only have £50 to my name and £20 of that is going to Smokey for a match ticket. I could be there from 4PM but 11AM is a bit extreme!

I could easily get there for 4 or 5, tbh could get there for 11 but then i wont be able to get to the match let alone home!

That's better, there was a couple of weeks when we only had 3 senior experienced players out, back to normal now with a huge list #spursy

Just tell Lennon he has to be a maximum of 3 yards from the right touchline at any given time until he is level with their area, that will help, tell Townsend not to shoot too

COYS

Spray paint a faint line on the pitch for Lennon and Townsend to run along. Should do the job.

This management malarkey is simple.

Nice one cheers mate, me, dad and my bro will be there from about 5 I reckon. Can only have one though as I'm driving back. :walker-scream::sherwoodwtf:

Back
Top Bottom