The Feds, yes, the F.B.I. have been arresting FIFA bigwigs in Zurich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only reason the Champions League was invented was because UEFA were terrified that the big teams were going to break away into their own super league. Stuff like seeded draws and CL failures being dropped into the EL were purely introduced to keep the big teams sweet...

Nah it was invented to increase the number of matches - more matches = more money

While this lot deserve everything they get, I struggle to get excited about the idea of Blatter losing out in the election when the alternative is Prince Ali of Jordan ffs.

While this lot deserve everything they get, I struggle to get excited about the idea of Blatter losing out in the election when the alternative is Prince Ali of Jordan ffs.

I'm completely stoked on the possibility of Prince Ali winning. I imagine the victory parade to look something like this:
Prince_Ali.png

I had a chuckle when someone on the news claimed he would be a perfect choice because he already was rich...

Although I don't like the power of football going to barely interested Royal Arabs even more than it already is.

At least Prince Ali doesn't need money. I'm not naive enough to say he's not corrupt, I don't know his history. But he is worth a hell of a lot of wonga. Blatter used/uses FIFA to create his wealth.

I'm hoping that can be a major factor in his plans for FIFA.

Back
Top Bottom